Quote:
Thanks to marqueesole.com
:nerd:
nerd.gif
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Those are some pretty hard shoes. Tempting. I think I like those more than the aquas.

from the time in between aqua's and playoffs im coppin gr dunks and blazers and vandals and sbs gotta get my weight up

I may not be able to cop the aquas (money issues) but i will def. save money to cop these!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a Fort Greene lean, Clinton Hill chill...Brooklyn, NY

160 are the midsoles grey like on the lowtops that came out in 03 or are they darker?
BROOKLYN NYC SNEAKERHEAD SINCE 1990

people are being so nitpicky its ridiculous :smh:
smh.gif

but thats ok with me . you all can pass on one of the best sneaker releases of the year because the pull tab is black instead of red :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RICK ASTLEY
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

Those are good as copped
WTB: 2s,3s,4s,8s,9s,11s,12s
BAD BOYS 2 "CAN YOU FIGHT OOUM MUTHA F***A YOU CAINT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Air Randy has the box...He just got the shoes without the box before marqueesole even had them.

I am not going to get into who gets the shoes first because the shoes come from the same source.

But I will say air randy has the over size's boxs when MARQUEESOLE.COM has the correct size boxes.

Who wants a size 18 box for a size 10 shoe.

There is something else air randy should check on WITH his shoes.

I will only say if you want QUALITY products Go ONLY to marqueesole.com and no one else.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Quote:
I don't want to come off as a , but I just don't understand that statement
i really dont want to get into it out here but just know that marqueesole.com only sells quality products.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom