FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

Copped....I find it strange that the pull tab is black seeing that it's red on these samples. Wonder why they changed it.

Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

The circles on the tongue seem a bit smaller on the retros compared to pics I've seen online.....but that may be due to being worn.

But the red heel tab....and the "nubuck/suede" not having the white edges make these look no where near as good.

I'll definitely have to get em cause these were my first way back when......and I've been waiting a good 6 years for them to retro....but some customizing may have to be done.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

^ nice.

I am glad these are dropping. I can't tell you how many times I look at my OGs and consider unDSing.
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

i think i like the aquas better.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Quote:
SMH at me buying the lows back way when, now Im gonna cop these. The lows will turn into all purposes/beaters now...
:D
happy.gif
|I
tired.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Man, what am I talking about, at least we get them after all these years waiting, we all know by now no retro will stack up against the OG's, I'm just glad 07 is ending on a good note.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

i dont know. i might pass just because i was never really a fan of the VIIIs.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

about dang time we got some pics

this was my first pair of jordans ever, i was 5 and ready to go 2 kindergarten, very excited, but they i didnt get excited as i thought i would but still will cop

i see they kept the comic strip inner part

but do you think the insole wiill have the comic strip also or just red with a black jumpman
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

nice pictures

Just because Im LOW KEY doesn't mean I have no HEAT!!!
I will buy 1000 cd's for Kanye West

they look ok, nothin too impressive not better than Aquas but im sure they will grow on me once i see more pics

TEAMYANKEES
PhreshGravity.com​

Im def gonna get these but they really arent any thing crazy. Just another black/red/white jordan. Ill be happier with my aquas.
R.M.S.

Back
Top Bottom