FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

I'm copping two pairs for sure. I wore my dads og's to school sophmore year (2 years ago). I wish I'd known you werent suppose to wear the original 8's because by the last period of the day the bottoms started falling apart. :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

I already have one thing on my list for this Christmas.

:wow:
eek.gif
JB seems to have done a great job retroing these :pimp:
pimp.gif

It was done for the Aquas, so I hope there is an OG/Retro comparison done.

Edit: I just realized that the pull tab is black on the retros, and on the OGs it was red. Not the biggest deal, as that won't stop me from buying them in December, but I'm just saying it would have been nice if it was red. I mean, on the samples we saw a while ago, it was red.

Whatever though.

those are so nice, im passing on the aquas for sure if these are GR
Team Pacific Northwest​

Since we are getting 2 OG's VIII this year. Do you think that we might get these in the VIII/XV pack next year?

http://photobucket.com
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

delete this reply mods. somethin messed up
"AND MY SHOES IS SO SICK YOU BETTER BE READY TO PUKE//CUZ I STAY WIT A PAIR OF J'S LIKE MR. REDDICK FROM DUKE"
-myself

$280 will most def be flyin outta my pocket on that cold december morning lol.. i think im gunna have to get me a MJ throwback for xmas to compliment these..lol maybe even an engagement ring cuz i think im in love lol.. but good lookin randy
"AND MY SHOES IS SO SICK YOU BETTER BE READY TO PUKE//CUZ I STAY WIT A PAIR OF J'S LIKE MR. REDDICK FROM DUKE"
-myself

These are definitely at the top of my Christmas List. Looks like JB saved the best for last.

^^^EezyVeezy20 it's Redick with one D not two.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Fire Red III, Olive IX, Cool Grey IV, Chambray VII, Citrus VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Nice pics, they're absolutely beautiful. A sure cop for me.

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

Aww man Black/Red VIII's are my Holy Grails....... never thought i'd see the day they'd be retroed. Definitely will be copped maybe even keep 2 on ice.

Can't wait!!!!
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

peapods r garbage, orange/slvr r straight, ice blues r garbage, womens aquas r straight.

playoffs and aquas :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I gotta Nike box where my heart used to be.

Back
Top Bottom