FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan 8 Black / Red Playoffs

It's a wrap! Shoot...I've been spending $100+ for textbooks, I could buy me some Js.

Definitely copped for sure. I missed out when the OGs dropped, but got the OG Aquas instead.

Damn I can't wait...they come out a week after my birthday.... u already kno!!! copped x2!!!

cant wait for these, thanks for the pics

these take me back to 9th grade, the classic Finals game with 3 OTs

14 years later finally a pair of Black/Red VIIIs i can wear
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

these actually are getting me excited!
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

Best JB release in a long time, definately copped!
"What becomes of a dream deferred that never makes it to the world to be seen or heard?"-Talib Kweli

Wow... they got the comic book lining right but not the fuzzy tongue patch.
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

always wanted thoe since i was little kid....i was a poor TJ kid and now that i got money...i will cop TWO....

only pair of VIIIs i'll be getting

merry christmas to me
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/White-Medium Grey ("Hold Tight") Nike Air Max 1 Premium SP (9)

Retros are back at least with these dropping
not the ogs but great for 07 :smile:
smile.gif

aquas and those are!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!! hott
team foamposites
F o a m ~ S e a r c h i n g

c o p p e d
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Damn!...they're nice, but I think I wish I could cop..but I need to save up for next year :\
ohwell.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​

JB did a good job with these along with the Aquas and Fire red 3s
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ2 Black/Red/White
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

Back