First Look: Air Jordan Flipsyde Jordan Brand Skate Shoe

i thought these were air forces for a sec

those black ones look like the black cat 3s

i think they look pretty good

laugh.gif
@ how many people accidentally called this

Over the last couple years, I've seen SOOOOO many people say things like 'Man, JB is going to go SB one of these days.'

And here we are; all of you were right.

Unfortunately.
frown.gif

Those are terrible.

Will P-Rod be the next JB athlete?
nerd.gif

these suck, most people will buy these cause they know nothing about shoes and just want a jumpman.

first look feeling: nice lookin casual shoe, but does not have the SB market feel.

i do kinda like them, give them a chance as a cool pair of summer kicks, but JB, don't think that these will penetrate the SB market. im not really surehow many of those guys actually know much about jordan and his detailed legacy. was this idea analysed through extensive focus groups of SB enthusiasts? I cantimagine JB tryin to conquer or make a dent in the market that brands like Airwalk, Vans, DC shoes and even Nike SB dominate. the thing is focus groups willalways tell u come with ur best shot to try out your product, but the truth is, just like us ballers love our J's due to the history behind it, so do theskateboarders who follow their history of those previously mentioned brands and guys like Tony Hawk etc.... the way to get into this market, endorse aprominent SB athlete, just like yall did with boxing and RJJ and then expect some kind of noise....cuz these will be dismissed as a good idea without anylongevity. the alter-ego thing can only go that far, yall need a clothing line for golf! and get me to model them haha
happy.gif
(4 someone who never played golf in his life but likes the clothin...lol)

Nice kicks again though, just not much of a kick-flip into your target market

1. Take that stupid pattern off of them
2. Take that "pull tab" off of the back of the shoe.
3. Burn the rest for good measure.

not too bad but I was expecting a cross between the classic '87 with a fat cushioned tounge!!

Def not feeling these. Before I saw the pics I thought that they could have some potential, but def not.

Let me guess tho, only skate shops will get these and they will be limited?

= too much hype over a horrific shoe

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

roll.gif

worst idea ever...

How many times are we going to say this, and JB continues to push the bar?
laugh.gif
, kinda sad, but its saving me money.

Back
Top Bottom