First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Got thru the checkout on NDC then when I confirm the order, I went back to the shopping cart screen.

Oh well, I just wanted a pair to resell anyway lol

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

davey5737 wrote:
dont know whats up with ndc. everytime i click complete order or whatever the last step is, it brings me back to an empty cart.

That was happening to me too.

THIS WAS 100% happening to mE.  DAMNIT 
mad.gif
mad.gif

It wouldn't let me Checkout, the I couldn't choose "shipping options".  and when it finally did I clicked checkout and then all of a sudden "NOTHING IN CART". UGH  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I refuse to believe they sold out that quick....
Im a beast with these NDC releases got to the last step and it #### up
....sitting here refreshing the page in denial
frown.gif

I refuse to believe they sold out that quick....
Im a beast with these NDC releases got to the last step and it #### up
....sitting here refreshing the page in denial
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

davey5737 wrote:
dont know whats up with ndc. everytime i click complete order or whatever the last step is, it brings me back to an empty cart.

That was happening to me too.

THIS WAS 100% happening to mE.  DAMNIT 
mad.gif
mad.gif

It wouldn't let me Checkout, the I couldn't choose "shipping options".  and when it finally did I clicked checkout and then all of a sudden "NOTHING IN CART". UGH  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No offense, and apologies to those who wanted these and didn't get 'em, but there is really no reason to blame NDC or Eastbay, or Eastbay Rep, or servers, blah blah blah..

Point blank.  If you wanted 'em that bad, you find a way.  Maybe you camp, maybe you pay someone to do it for you, maybe you pay 100-200 over retail.  I had my patience tested numerous times with Eastbay and NDC in the past few months, and it just aint worth it.  Things like this YOTR 7 and some of the ASG kobes,  SBs, etc...  They simply don't have nearly enough to supply even the die hards, much less the casual sneakerheads, resellers, hypesters, and whatever else comes along for the ride.

In Eastbay's case, I am guessing they probably had 5 or less FSRs to distribute amongst how many people? Literally Thousands.  NDC maybe had 10 x that, but how many more people visit their site.  Supply simply comes nowhere near meeting demand and thus you have unhappiness.  'Tis reality, and in all honesty, Eastbay, Nike, and most the online retailers aren't going to do much about it anytime soon.  In spite of what they say and say they're doing, this is all part of the Game friends.

Hope everyone finds something they're looking for - if not tonight- maybe sometime this month or next.  Peace
wink.gif

This. I find it laughable people are shocked they were gone in 2 minutes. Really? Shocked? I equated this to 1 in 1000 shot at copping.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No offense, and apologies to those who wanted these and didn't get 'em, but there is really no reason to blame NDC or Eastbay, or Eastbay Rep, or servers, blah blah blah..

Point blank.  If you wanted 'em that bad, you find a way.  Maybe you camp, maybe you pay someone to do it for you, maybe you pay 100-200 over retail.  I had my patience tested numerous times with Eastbay and NDC in the past few months, and it just aint worth it.  Things like this YOTR 7 and some of the ASG kobes,  SBs, etc...  They simply don't have nearly enough to supply even the die hards, much less the casual sneakerheads, resellers, hypesters, and whatever else comes along for the ride.

In Eastbay's case, I am guessing they probably had 5 or less FSRs to distribute amongst how many people? Literally Thousands.  NDC maybe had 10 x that, but how many more people visit their site.  Supply simply comes nowhere near meeting demand and thus you have unhappiness.  'Tis reality, and in all honesty, Eastbay, Nike, and most the online retailers aren't going to do much about it anytime soon.  In spite of what they say and say they're doing, this is all part of the Game friends.

Hope everyone finds something they're looking for - if not tonight- maybe sometime this month or next.  Peace
wink.gif

This. I find it laughable people are shocked they were gone in 2 minutes. Really? Shocked? I equated this to 1 in 1000 shot at copping.

HOH exclusives = SMH

Im not travelling to a different state to cop kicks.

this is going to continue to happen since there are hypebeasts that go full ******

Went ALL they way to Confirming my order on NDC, the LAST DAM STEP and got OWNED..NDC is getting to be worse then Eastbay lately. ANYONE got me in a 11.5 for 200? lol

HOH exclusives = SMH

Im not travelling to a different state to cop kicks.

this is going to continue to happen since there are hypebeasts that go full ******

Went ALL they way to Confirming my order on NDC, the LAST DAM STEP and got OWNED..NDC is getting to be worse then Eastbay lately. ANYONE got me in a 11.5 for 200? lol

"@nikestore wow nike when you said they were limited i didnt think you meant you were selling only 1 pair."

"@nikestore wow nike when you said they were limited i didnt think you meant you were selling only 1 pair."

Back
Top Bottom