First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by zyr12

"@nikestore wow nike when you said they were limited i didnt think you meant you were selling only 1 pair."
sure feels like it huh . i mean its pointless . why do that to your customers . KANYE WEST DOESNT RELEASE SONGS TO JUST 1500 PEOPLE .....

"@nikestore wow nike when you said they were limited i didnt think you meant you were selling only 1 pair."
sure feels like it huh . i mean its pointless . why do that to your customers . KANYE WEST DOESNT RELEASE SONGS TO JUST 1500 PEOPLE .....

NDC and Eastbay failed agin what else is new
mad.gif
 oh well at least i have the Bordeaux which imo looks much much better than those YOTR
tired.gif

NDC and Eastbay failed agin what else is new
mad.gif
 oh well at least i have the Bordeaux which imo looks much much better than those YOTR
tired.gif

If I got them I would have probably flipped so I don't even care. If I want something I will get it so no worries. People should save a couple hundred and just buy the hares.

If I got them I would have probably flipped so I don't even care. If I want something I will get it so no worries. People should save a couple hundred and just buy the hares.

I have a feeling all these eastbay reps..hold pairs, tell their people to call them up..then they get a pair..hmmmm.. I wonder if their are extensions to who you can transfer phone calls to certain reps???

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No offense, and apologies to those who wanted these and didn't get 'em, but there is really no reason to blame NDC or Eastbay, or Eastbay Rep, or servers, blah blah blah..

Point blank.  If you wanted 'em that bad, you find a way.  Maybe you camp, maybe you pay someone to do it for you, maybe you pay 100-200 over retail.  I had my patience tested numerous times with Eastbay and NDC in the past few months, and it just aint worth it.  Things like this YOTR 7 and some of the ASG kobes,  SBs, etc...  They simply don't have nearly enough to supply even the die hards, much less the casual sneakerheads, resellers, hypesters, and whatever else comes along for the ride.

In Eastbay's case, I am guessing they probably had 5 or less FSRs to distribute amongst how many people? Literally Thousands.  NDC maybe had 10 x that, but how many more people visit their site.  Supply simply comes nowhere near meeting demand and thus you have unhappiness.  'Tis reality, and in all honesty, Eastbay, Nike, and most the online retailers aren't going to do much about it anytime soon.  In spite of what they say and say they're doing, this is all part of the Game friends.

Hope everyone finds something they're looking for - if not tonight- maybe sometime this month or next.  Peace
wink.gif

This. I find it laughable people are shocked they were gone in 2 minutes. Really? Shocked? [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I equated this to 1 in 1000 shot at copping.[/color]
Pretty much.  I may even go a step further and say its like winning the "big prize" at the rigged game at the town carnival.  It's not supposed to happen.  It rarely does. And when it does, you SHOULD be shocked.  Then there will inevitably be the 2 or 3 clowns with, "easy cop- got my 3 pairs on 3 separate accounts/credit cards- calling it a night-
pimp.gif
"
roll.gif

I have a feeling all these eastbay reps..hold pairs, tell their people to call them up..then they get a pair..hmmmm.. I wonder if their are extensions to who you can transfer phone calls to certain reps???

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

No offense, and apologies to those who wanted these and didn't get 'em, but there is really no reason to blame NDC or Eastbay, or Eastbay Rep, or servers, blah blah blah..

Point blank.  If you wanted 'em that bad, you find a way.  Maybe you camp, maybe you pay someone to do it for you, maybe you pay 100-200 over retail.  I had my patience tested numerous times with Eastbay and NDC in the past few months, and it just aint worth it.  Things like this YOTR 7 and some of the ASG kobes,  SBs, etc...  They simply don't have nearly enough to supply even the die hards, much less the casual sneakerheads, resellers, hypesters, and whatever else comes along for the ride.

In Eastbay's case, I am guessing they probably had 5 or less FSRs to distribute amongst how many people? Literally Thousands.  NDC maybe had 10 x that, but how many more people visit their site.  Supply simply comes nowhere near meeting demand and thus you have unhappiness.  'Tis reality, and in all honesty, Eastbay, Nike, and most the online retailers aren't going to do much about it anytime soon.  In spite of what they say and say they're doing, this is all part of the Game friends.

Hope everyone finds something they're looking for - if not tonight- maybe sometime this month or next.  Peace
wink.gif

This. I find it laughable people are shocked they were gone in 2 minutes. Really? Shocked? [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I equated this to 1 in 1000 shot at copping.[/color]
Pretty much.  I may even go a step further and say its like winning the "big prize" at the rigged game at the town carnival.  It's not supposed to happen.  It rarely does. And when it does, you SHOULD be shocked.  Then there will inevitably be the 2 or 3 clowns with, "easy cop- got my 3 pairs on 3 separate accounts/credit cards- calling it a night-
pimp.gif
"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No lie, they must've had like not even a size run.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No lie, they must've had like not even a size run.

Got to step 3 on NDC to place order and I get the placing order tab with nothing happening. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Got to step 3 on NDC to place order and I get the placing order tab with nothing happening. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Exactly, it's too easy to resell to the new age Jordan hypebeasts 
laugh.gif

But no one wants the Hares because they aren't limited and don't come in a special box
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom