First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

At the end of the day, arent the Hares more of an appreciated shoe, than most of the Jordan releases ever??

No, because if that were the case you would see more people praising and rocking the Hare VII's than say cement III's or Infrared VI's for example.

At the end of the day, arent the Hares more of an appreciated shoe, than most of the Jordan releases ever??

No, because if that were the case you would see more people praising and rocking the Hare VII's than say cement III's or Infrared VI's for example.

Copped. 
pimp.gif

THese will sell out within an hour. Hypebeast already planning on how to camp for these on RD

THese will sell out within an hour. Hypebeast already planning on how to camp for these on RD

Going to try and get them since their 49ers colors. Anyone got suggestions as to what stores in the Las Vegas receieves limited pairs like theses or the BIN Jordan?

Going to try and get them since their 49ers colors. Anyone got suggestions as to what stores in the Las Vegas receieves limited pairs like theses or the BIN Jordan?

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

just because people dont wear a shoe doesnt mean its not appreciated....the hares took a big hit after they retroed, but they are a classic

these are a disgrace imo, just because they resemble hares too much

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

just because people dont wear a shoe doesnt mean its not appreciated....the hares took a big hit after they retroed, but they are a classic

these are a disgrace imo, just because they resemble hares too much

Only if they are more available than the YotR 2011s. I don't have the energy to camp out anymore.

Only if they are more available than the YotR 2011s. I don't have the energy to camp out anymore.

Year Of The Rabbits > Hares..

That's why i'm getting rid of my CDP Hares
nerd.gif

I absolutely want/need these.

grin.gif

Year Of The Rabbits > Hares..

That's why i'm getting rid of my CDP Hares
nerd.gif

I absolutely want/need these.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.
QFT. The AJ VII design allows for some creative (and hopefully tasteful) colourways - this is some uninspired garbage.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.
QFT. The AJ VII design allows for some creative (and hopefully tasteful) colourways - this is some uninspired garbage.

Yea i think these are not the best work jb has done with color combinations for the vii

Back
Top Bottom