First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

They are not releasing on 4.11. He took that info from an ISS post. It means April 2011. Retail is $160. Not set date yet.

They are not releasing on 4.11. He took that info from an ISS post. It means April 2011. Retail is $160. Not set date yet.

I like thses. Not as much as the hares but still like them and since I dont own the hares these would work if I can cop

I like thses. Not as much as the hares but still like them and since I dont own the hares these would work if I can cop

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

roll.gif
...put yo on blast 

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

roll.gif
...put yo on blast 

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.
QFT. The AJ VII design allows for some creative (and hopefully tasteful) colourways - this is some uninspired garbage.
They are inspired by the "Year of the Rabbit" of the Chinese calendar.  Why not use the "Hares" (Rabbit) with the Year of the Rabbit colors (Red and gold), similar to the YOTR 2011 sig shoe?  I don't think JB makes its colorway decisions based on whats in your (or my...or his....or her) closet...

nice point I hadnt thought that hare was a rabbit, but they just retroed those, and these are too close to hares, so what i'm saying is they could have been more creative, do you see what I'm saying?

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

i'd rather have oG hares, they could have been a little more creative, at least not make them look like hares...when a shoe reminds you of another shoe, its usually not creative.
QFT. The AJ VII design allows for some creative (and hopefully tasteful) colourways - this is some uninspired garbage.
They are inspired by the "Year of the Rabbit" of the Chinese calendar.  Why not use the "Hares" (Rabbit) with the Year of the Rabbit colors (Red and gold), similar to the YOTR 2011 sig shoe?  I don't think JB makes its colorway decisions based on whats in your (or my...or his....or her) closet...

nice point I hadnt thought that hare was a rabbit, but they just retroed those, and these are too close to hares, so what i'm saying is they could have been more creative, do you see what I'm saying?

Back
Top Bottom