First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

still need a pair 
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Alright guys, here go the 13 finishline stores that are getting them...

49 Washington Square Mall

What state?... I believe theres a wahington square mall in Oregon!

This on is in Indianapolis.

Originally Posted by apthekid

For those that camped out on Friday night, that's wassup! I hope you got yours and if not, better luck next time. For those that didn't have to wait on line and were still able to pick up their pair, that too is wassup! Matter fact, that's even better. But for you other monkeys (honestly Eyes of Hazel, i see you around NT all the time and I genuinely respect your opinion. I see you in the buy/sell forum and i'm always excited when you have a new post...I remember when you had a mini-battle with one of the mods...i was on my "fight the power" $%##...I'm really not calling you a monkey, i just disagree with you on this one), get off it. Let the people breathe...if they wanna wait on line, so be it.
As proven, I speak my mind fully, and I really don't expect people to agree with me 100% of the time.  That's shallow, and I don't deal with shallow folks, aka co-signers, which are majority in this hobby now.

I always have my thoughts, and I convey them.  Right or wrong, agree to disagree, take it the right or wrong way, I've always stuck to my guns since October 2000 on here.

I'm 31 now (well, will be in 7 days).  After 10 years on here, my views have changed, but the game has always been the same -- so most of the time, I'm a broken record on here at this point.

Sue me.

Originally Posted by apthekid

For those that camped out on Friday night, that's wassup! I hope you got yours and if not, better luck next time. For those that didn't have to wait on line and were still able to pick up their pair, that too is wassup! Matter fact, that's even better. But for you other monkeys (honestly Eyes of Hazel, i see you around NT all the time and I genuinely respect your opinion. I see you in the buy/sell forum and i'm always excited when you have a new post...I remember when you had a mini-battle with one of the mods...i was on my "fight the power" $%##...I'm really not calling you a monkey, i just disagree with you on this one), get off it. Let the people breathe...if they wanna wait on line, so be it.
As proven, I speak my mind fully, and I really don't expect people to agree with me 100% of the time.  That's shallow, and I don't deal with shallow folks, aka co-signers, which are majority in this hobby now.

I always have my thoughts, and I convey them.  Right or wrong, agree to disagree, take it the right or wrong way, I've always stuck to my guns since October 2000 on here.

I'm 31 now (well, will be in 7 days).  After 10 years on here, my views have changed, but the game has always been the same -- so most of the time, I'm a broken record on here at this point.

Sue me.

Originally Posted by swetooth9

So only the 13 Finishline stores will have the YotR's sometime this upcoming week, correct? No pairs will be sold on finishline.com?

They said on their twitter that they will also b online, I hope I can cop a pair when that happens cuz I missed out online and at stores on Saturday

Originally Posted by swetooth9

So only the 13 Finishline stores will have the YotR's sometime this upcoming week, correct? No pairs will be sold on finishline.com?

They said on their twitter that they will also b online, I hope I can cop a pair when that happens cuz I missed out online and at stores on Saturday

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

All i gotta say is I will never try to cop in LA ever again without a connect... mad unorganized... smfh

I know what u mean smh I tried online and both sites sold out by 12.01am lol, I wanted to get them at hoh but heard there was 300+ ppl over there at 4.30am for only 30 pairs lol, and millennium shoes down in inglewood had a 50 ppl line for only like 2 pairs
30t6p3b.gif
I can just hope finishline.com has em (like their twitter said) next week and I can get at least 1 pair cuz I like the shoe

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

All i gotta say is I will never try to cop in LA ever again without a connect... mad unorganized... smfh

I know what u mean smh I tried online and both sites sold out by 12.01am lol, I wanted to get them at hoh but heard there was 300+ ppl over there at 4.30am for only 30 pairs lol, and millennium shoes down in inglewood had a 50 ppl line for only like 2 pairs
30t6p3b.gif
I can just hope finishline.com has em (like their twitter said) next week and I can get at least 1 pair cuz I like the shoe

That Castleton Square is, too, right?  Makes sense since Finish Line is HQ'd out of Indy.

That Castleton Square is, too, right?  Makes sense since Finish Line is HQ'd out of Indy.

Back
Top Bottom