First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

someone with limited releases instead of ebay or camping out because i can't do it 40 hour job plus ot sometimes (which i'd rather choose than camping out) get the shoes by just walking in and buying them retail? I really don't like to ask managers for hookups anymore due to a few of them at another store getting fired for holding shoes for their relatives and buddies. I can do the cut in camp out line deal since i have connects but again there's been complaints and fights in this release because of cutting (and fairly so since they're the ones  that camped out and not the person who was given to cut). If not then i guess i won't bother with sought after shoes anymore and just work. Before i can do it because i only had 10 to 15 hours a week job, now i'm being given 40 or more, so no deal on camping out. Also to those that camp out, are you guys going to keep on doing this all the time on LE released shoes? Cause i know whenever i camp out it takes a toll on me and i'm just tired after and just for a pair also. 

someone with limited releases instead of ebay or camping out because i can't do it 40 hour job plus ot sometimes (which i'd rather choose than camping out) get the shoes by just walking in and buying them retail? I really don't like to ask managers for hookups anymore due to a few of them at another store getting fired for holding shoes for their relatives and buddies. I can do the cut in camp out line deal since i have connects but again there's been complaints and fights in this release because of cutting (and fairly so since they're the ones  that camped out and not the person who was given to cut). If not then i guess i won't bother with sought after shoes anymore and just work. Before i can do it because i only had 10 to 15 hours a week job, now i'm being given 40 or more, so no deal on camping out. Also to those that camp out, are you guys going to keep on doing this all the time on LE released shoes? Cause i know whenever i camp out it takes a toll on me and i'm just tired after and just for a pair also. 

U got to get to know people on here.. There are people on here I roll with at times for the releases like searchin4jays during the grinch release he had the connect for a spot that got em nobody knew about and I had the car so we copped a "few" pair from one store then went to our reg store. When you are off of work go through to your local spot hang out with the reg employees and get to know them and the managers. If you are there long enough they will recognize you when those releases pop up and if you are there you should be able to cop with ease without the mess of waiting in the line for days. I know I really dont wait anymore. Just walk up when the store opens and go to the front. I am always there and look out for the main employees and in turn They look out for me. Get a crew and it can be even easier. Jay is a real cool dude and my other flippers got one spot on lock for sure and when newbies come thru I am soory to say this but they get left ut in the cold

U got to get to know people on here.. There are people on here I roll with at times for the releases like searchin4jays during the grinch release he had the connect for a spot that got em nobody knew about and I had the car so we copped a "few" pair from one store then went to our reg store. When you are off of work go through to your local spot hang out with the reg employees and get to know them and the managers. If you are there long enough they will recognize you when those releases pop up and if you are there you should be able to cop with ease without the mess of waiting in the line for days. I know I really dont wait anymore. Just walk up when the store opens and go to the front. I am always there and look out for the main employees and in turn They look out for me. Get a crew and it can be even easier. Jay is a real cool dude and my other flippers got one spot on lock for sure and when newbies come thru I am soory to say this but they get left ut in the cold

May be off topic, but for those of you with the Hare 7's, and ACTUALLY WEAR THEM....how do you clean them?

Would you consider throwing them in the washer?

May be off topic, but for those of you with the Hare 7's, and ACTUALLY WEAR THEM....how do you clean them?

^^^ no way! Just use champs or Footaction suede and nubuck foam
But don't use the cap with the spikes on it, you will scratch em up. instead use a soft sponge or soft
Brush To take out stains

But don't use the cap with the spikes on it, you will scratch em up. instead use a soft sponge or soft
Brush To take out stains

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

i sprayed mine with balm proofer before i wore them so they're water and stain resistant. beads the rain right off and dirt wipes off easily with a damp cloth.
i personally wouldn't put mine through a washing machine cycle but that's up to you, friend.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

i sprayed mine with balm proofer before i wore them so they're water and stain resistant. beads the rain right off and dirt wipes off easily with a damp cloth.
i personally wouldn't put mine through a washing machine cycle but that's up to you, friend.

HEADdetective wrote:

A washcloth, soap and water, then rinse and let them air dry... Repeat if necessary. I wouldn't throw them in a washer though but I personally don't do that to none of my shoes. This process works fine for all of mines...

HEADdetective wrote:

A washcloth, soap and water, then rinse and let them air dry... Repeat if necessary. I wouldn't throw them in a washer though but I personally don't do that to none of my shoes. This process works fine for all of mines...

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Brush To take out stains
This. Also the suede/nubuck eraser and brush work well.
Usually I try the eraser first. If that doesn't take out the stain then I'll use the foam.
I would never use water on my Hares.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Brush To take out stains
This. Also the suede/nubuck eraser and brush work well.
Usually I try the eraser first. If that doesn't take out the stain then I'll use the foam.
I would never use water on my Hares.

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

More pictures at Soletron: http://soletron.com/2011/05/13/air-jordan-7-retro-year-rabbit-photo-shoot/

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT!!! YOUR A COOL DUDE TOO MAN!!!

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT!!! YOUR A COOL DUDE TOO MAN!!!

Detective:

I use kiwi suede/nubuck spray with a clean and dry soft cloth. I let them dry and then use a soft brush and a lint roller to finish. Also, I use a magic eraser on the rubber sole area, it cleans off any scuffs really easily.

Detective:

I use kiwi suede/nubuck spray with a clean and dry soft cloth. I let them dry and then use a soft brush and a lint roller to finish. Also, I use a magic eraser on the rubber sole area, it cleans off any scuffs really easily.

Back
Top Bottom