First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Don't know if this has been mentioned but my dude thats a district manager said they held a lot of pairs of these back for future HOH's opening this year. Kind of like they did with all that heat at the 34th street opening. So for those still on the hunt that could possibly help drive the price down a little more. Jus sayin.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but my dude thats a district manager said they held a lot of pairs of these back for future HOH's opening this year. Kind of like they did with all that heat at the 34th street opening. So for those still on the hunt that could possibly help drive the price down a little more. Jus sayin.

Originally Posted by bigc2202

i would love to see a HOH at downtown brooklyn but i doubt that going to happen with one at 34 street and another at 125 street 

i would love to see a HOH at downtown brooklyn but i doubt that going to happen with one at 34 street and another at 125 street 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I'd be perfectly fine with them opening one in Queens too.... jus' sayin'

thats the best news ive heard yet if its true, which i assume is the case considering all the other heat dropping at HOH openings....i missed out online and there is a HOH opening here in september...bigc you just made my F#$#@# day
pimp.gif

btw anyone wondering its in HNL

thats the best news ive heard yet if its true, which i assume is the case considering all the other heat dropping at HOH openings....i missed out online and there is a HOH opening here in september...bigc you just made my F#$#@# day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

pimp.gif

honolulu?

Originally Posted by NT2488

My Finishline order came in today.
For those who were lucky enough to get an order in from Finishline, they doubleboxed my order.

But most importantly, I got my MF'in YOTRs!
Thanks for the info bro....mine should be coming in today I shall post pictures when I get them 
pimp.gif

oh and rojanjon those hares are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

honolulu?

My Finishline order came in today.
For those who were lucky enough to get an order in from Finishline, they doubleboxed my order.

But most importantly, I got my MF'in YOTRs!
Thanks for the info bro....mine should be coming in today I shall post pictures when I get them 
pimp.gif

oh and rojanjon those hares are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

to tell you the truth i think if you clean the the suede of this shoe it will mess it up

i always clean the bottoms of my kicks once i get home and i try not to get this wet when cleaning the shoe

Honestly, I've cleaned my hares several times with just plain soap and water. When they're all wet they look like they're screwed up but when you rinse them off and let them dry everything just falls back into place. Sometimes you might have to rub the suede back into place but it's no big deal. Overall, good quality if you ask me. Mines still look new besides minor creasing. Don't be afraid to get them wet! Don't know about the YOTRs though, try that at your own risk. I just tried it on my hares because I got reinforcements...

to tell you the truth i think if you clean the the suede of this shoe it will mess it up

i always clean the bottoms of my kicks once i get home and i try not to get this wet when cleaning the shoe

Honestly, I've cleaned my hares several times with just plain soap and water. When they're all wet they look like they're screwed up but when you rinse them off and let them dry everything just falls back into place. Sometimes you might have to rub the suede back into place but it's no big deal. Overall, good quality if you ask me. Mines still look new besides minor creasing. Don't be afraid to get them wet! Don't know about the YOTRs though, try that at your own risk. I just tried it on my hares because I got reinforcements...

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

pimp.gif

honolulu?

Haha good to hear kream, being new to posting im glad i could actually add some good info, ill ask him today or tomorrow what stores they held them back for.  He should know the answer to that just probably wont know the exact numbers but he made it sound like it was a good amount that they sat on.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

pimp.gif

honolulu?

Haha good to hear kream, being new to posting im glad i could actually add some good info, ill ask him today or tomorrow what stores they held them back for.  He should know the answer to that just probably wont know the exact numbers but he made it sound like it was a good amount that they sat on.

DollaDP wrote:
160jordansdeep wrote:

To each is own, but I would never use water. I've always been taught that water damages suede (even if it's not immediate). Only got one pair of hares so I'll stick to my suede cleaner.

DollaDP wrote:
160jordansdeep wrote:

To each is own, but I would never use water. I've always been taught that water damages suede (even if it's not immediate). Only got one pair of hares so I'll stick to my suede cleaner.

too far out for me 
100,000 people walk through the outside mall in downtown bk a day thats the biggest shopping area in nyc besides 34 and parts of  5 ave 

IDK why harlem got the the first HOH and not Downtown bk 

Back
Top Bottom