First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

YO!
laugh.gif
$217?

And Hares are definitely better but these are smooth. I also think the Banned I's won't suffer the same drop in resell.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
laugh.gif
$217?

And Hares are definitely better but these are smooth. I also think the Banned I's won't suffer the same drop in resell.

DF!!!
I think the YOTR had crazy re-sell prices when first released because people was saying these would be as limited as BINs and I don't see the Banned I's dropping to $200-$300 unless after today more outlets get them.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
laugh.gif
$217?

DF!!!
I think the YOTR had crazy re-sell prices when first released because people was saying these would be as limited as BINs and I don't see the Banned I's dropping to $200-$300 unless after today more outlets get them.

Man I haven't been in this thread for the longest since I picked these up from a 16 hr campout at niketown Seattle..I'm glad to see alot of you guys paying low numbers in resale value,I'm no reseller.i jus like to collect.I got my one pair & they're still deadstock,I never intended to make any money off of these.i thought I was the only one who noticed resale value fell hard on these..I guess that goes to show you if youre gonna resale put them on the market and get rid of the extra pairs as soon as you can..

Man I haven't been in this thread for the longest since I picked these up from a 16 hr campout at niketown Seattle..I'm glad to see alot of you guys paying low numbers in resale value,I'm no reseller.i jus like to collect.I got my one pair & they're still deadstock,I never intended to make any money off of these.i thought I was the only one who noticed resale value fell hard on these..I guess that goes to show you if youre gonna resale put them on the market and get rid of the extra pairs as soon as you can..

I was talkin to a dude at FL about these today about how I missed out, he asked what size I was and he said he got um...I said ill wouldn't pay over 200 and he laughed at me and said "come at me with 500 and they are yours". Gave him the :stoneface and walked out....clown.

I was talkin to a dude at FL about these today about how I missed out, he asked what size I was and he said he got um...I said ill wouldn't pay over 200 and he laughed at me and said "come at me with 500 and they are yours". Gave him the :stoneface and walked out....clown.

The price on these has dropped dramatically. The reselling business is tough. This is just one of it's many swings. I hope I can get a hold of a pair soon! I also revived my CDP VII but I really like these YOTRs!

The price on these has dropped dramatically. The reselling business is tough. This is just one of it's many swings. I hope I can get a hold of a pair soon! I also revived my CDP VII but I really like these YOTRs!

^the price seems to be the same for sz 10.5 and up, most pairs selling for around $325 shipped on ebay, thats pretty much what they were selling for a week after rd. i got a few sz 10.5's ds, thinking about trading them for some wht/laser 4's to complete my laser 4 pack.

^the price seems to be the same for sz 10.5 and up, most pairs selling for around $325 shipped on ebay, thats pretty much what they were selling for a week after rd. i got a few sz 10.5's ds, thinking about trading them for some wht/laser 4's to complete my laser 4 pack.

I am hoping to come up on a deal like Nostaljik, I wasn't able to cop these, and I set my limit at $240.   Although the shoes are just ok IMO, I like the Bordeaux's much better, that box alone, keeps me on the hunt for these.

I am hoping to come up on a deal like Nostaljik, I wasn't able to cop these, and I set my limit at $240.   Although the shoes are just ok IMO, I like the Bordeaux's much better, that box alone, keeps me on the hunt for these.

Back
Top Bottom