First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I keep telling my friend, these 7's are ok...just isn't my cup of tea. Of course, since they might be limited, everyone will try to cop. 

I keep telling my friend, these 7's are ok...just isn't my cup of tea. Of course, since they might be limited, everyone will try to cop. 

i will cop for sure
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Eh.. Still like the Hare's more cause of the history, but Jordan's dropping a retro for every occasion huh

Eh.. Still like the Hare's more cause of the history, but Jordan's dropping a retro for every occasion huh

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

surprised there is no special packaging for this release

I wonder if they still release a special packaging on RD .. sometimes people only get a regular JB or Nike box for early releases.. idk..
ohwell.gif

.. either way.. the package isn't what will sway me one way or the other.. I'm not wearing the box but it would be a good accessory to have to complete the theme.. 

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

surprised there is no special packaging for this release

I wonder if they still release a special packaging on RD .. sometimes people only get a regular JB or Nike box for early releases.. idk..
ohwell.gif

.. either way.. the package isn't what will sway me one way or the other.. I'm not wearing the box but it would be a good accessory to have to complete the theme.. 

People want these YOTR 7's because they are limited.... No significance in the history of MJ whatsoever..And it doesn't look special anyway. IMO... HARES7's>YOTR 7's.... PASS.
tongue.gif

People want these YOTR 7's because they are limited.... No significance in the history of MJ whatsoever..And it doesn't look special anyway. IMO... HARES7's>YOTR 7's.... PASS.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom