First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Disappointing they arent making any sort of special packaging/box for these, like the 2011 YOTR's. Pass if theyre a tough grab, but will try for my brother whos a VII lover.

Disappointing they arent making any sort of special packaging/box for these, like the 2011 YOTR's. Pass if theyre a tough grab, but will try for my brother whos a VII lover.

Sole legit just posted these up for pre-order at 275 and shiiping out in a couple of weeks so my guess is that they drop this month

Sole legit just posted these up for pre-order at 275 and shiiping out in a couple of weeks so my guess is that they drop this month

hopefully we get a confirmed rd on these soon
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bhakc001

i almost feel like pulling the trigger
but i don't trust these types of rinky dink websites with pre orders 

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

sole collector are saying these drop around easter & will be a $160 QS
pimp.gif
well dam, I guess IM S.O.L!!my area doesnt get any love with the QS

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

sole collector are saying these drop around easter & will be a $160 QS
pimp.gif
well dam, I guess IM S.O.L!!my area doesnt get any love with the QS

Back
Top Bottom