First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

a lot of stores will be getting the shoe but in small numbers

that what nike does to make the shoe look limited

hope you're right...I don't recall anywhere saying these would be limited, I think we all are just assuming they will be like the 2011 YotR's.

hope you're right...I don't recall anywhere saying these would be limited, I think we all are just assuming they will be like the 2011 YotR's.

Well if I get a pair for retail or close to GREAT!!! If not no worries cuz I finally got my hands on a Defining moments Pack (VI/XI)

Well if I get a pair for retail or close to GREAT!!! If not no worries cuz I finally got my hands on a Defining moments Pack (VI/XI)

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

i hope i'm right also
but thats the way it looks to me from past releases 

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

i hope i'm right also
but thats the way it looks to me from past releases 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

So the final version will come with the red china box or just the regular jordan box ?

Yes they do come in red box my local spot got them today got my pairs locked please no pms these are very limited only 3 places by me got them and they got less than 24 pairs each 
wink.gif

23uvkvd.jpg

29w8vub.jpg

Originally Posted by KenJi714

So the final version will come with the red china box or just the regular jordan box ?

Yes they do come in red box my local spot got them today got my pairs locked please no pms these are very limited only 3 places by me got them and they got less than 24 pairs each 
wink.gif

23uvkvd.jpg

29w8vub.jpg

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

what state are you in ^^^^

and did you pay more then retail ?

Im In Florida retail plus tax for 5 pairs 
happy.gif

5 pair comment isn't really necessary...keep that subliminal reselling %*@% out of threads

happy.gif

5 pair comment isn't really necessary...keep that subliminal reselling %*@% out of threads

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

happy.gif

Actually 1 is for me and the other 2 is for my homies and the other 2 are for that but remember on reselling i can only sell for what people are willing to pay for them 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

happy.gif

Actually 1 is for me and the other 2 is for my homies and the other 2 are for that but remember on reselling i can only sell for what people are willing to pay for them 
wink.gif

thats a great deal and so what if he resells them i know for retail plus tax

if i had the cash you can best believe i would resell em also if i got them for retail

but i'm lucky i could get one pair for myself

my reselling days are pretty much over

unless i get them for a store that has no account and can make a little paper with THERE money 

thats a great deal and so what if he resells them i know for retail plus tax

if i had the cash you can best believe i would resell em also if i got them for retail

but i'm lucky i could get one pair for myself

my reselling days are pretty much over

unless i get them for a store that has no account and can make a little paper with THERE money 

Back
Top Bottom