First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Any heads with price info on the China releases?
My homegirl is headin out there and she's gonna scope em out for me.

P.S. I'm aware that I can simply convert USD to RMB but China releases are typically marked much higher for MSRP.

Any heads with price info on the China releases?
My homegirl is headin out there and she's gonna scope em out for me.

P.S. I'm aware that I can simply convert USD to RMB but China releases are typically marked much higher for MSRP.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

I hope Eastbay will get these in the big sizes (14 or 15).... Finding that size in the stores will be impossible!
The largest size we will be carrying is a size 14.

EastbayRep - Ray

And whats the smallest size you gonna carry?

I hope Eastbay will get these in the big sizes (14 or 15).... Finding that size in the stores will be impossible!

EastbayRep - Ray

Hurt @!+ laces!

I'm good with my Hares from the 16/7 Pack!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

EastbayRep - Ray
The smallest size we will be carrying will be a size 8.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i never seem to have any luck when it comes to online releases. Even if i could copp theses from Eastbay its just that thought that they'll come in plastic bags. Could you imagine trying to flip some exclusives j's for resell value in plastic bags.
We normally do not ship Jordan Retro shoes in a bag, but I am checking with my contacts just to make sure with this release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

EastbayRep - Ray
The smallest size we will be carrying will be a size 8.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i never seem to have any luck when it comes to online releases. Even if i could copp theses from Eastbay its just that thought that they'll come in plastic bags. Could you imagine trying to flip some exclusives j's for resell value in plastic bags.
We normally do not ship Jordan Retro shoes in a bag, but I am checking with my contacts just to make sure with this release.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Im starting to think there will be a lot more of these than originally thought. Im thinking there will be just as many YOTR's produced as there were Taxi XII lows...........Im saying that cuz Eastbay is gonna have em (they didnt have 2011 YOTR's), and theres select accounts up here in Canada, and we never got the 2011 YOTR's either................I hope theres lots for everyone, Im trying to get one for me and one for my lil bro, none of this reselling crap...........you need money get J-O-B!!!!
Hope your right on this one.

Im starting to think there will be a lot more of these than originally thought. Im thinking there will be just as many YOTR's produced as there were Taxi XII lows...........Im saying that cuz Eastbay is gonna have em (they didnt have 2011 YOTR's), and theres select accounts up here in Canada, and we never got the 2011 YOTR's either................I hope theres lots for everyone, Im trying to get one for me and one for my lil bro, none of this reselling crap...........you need money get J-O-B!!!!
Hope your right on this one.

wow cant believe the hype on this shoe i thought this would be done by now

Whats getting everyone excited the limited quantities or the box? lol

wow cant believe the hype on this shoe i thought this would be done by now

Whats getting everyone excited the limited quantities or the box? lol

There Isnt Really To Much Hype For This Shoe... The Thread Is Only 28 Pages Long And RD Is Next Week...
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Hopefully There Will Be Enough To Go Around... If You Sleep Too Long You May Miss Out On These Tho...

There Isnt Really To Much Hype For This Shoe... The Thread Is Only 28 Pages Long And RD Is Next Week...
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

Hopefully There Will Be Enough To Go Around... If You Sleep Too Long You May Miss Out On These Tho...

Im starting to think there will be a lot more of these than originally thought.

After going and asking around @ lunch today, I have a feeling that these will go to a lot of urban accounts.  I'll keep posting information when I find out...

Im starting to think there will be a lot more of these than originally thought.

After going and asking around @ lunch today, I have a feeling that these will go to a lot of urban accounts.  I'll keep posting information when I find out...

Originally Posted by Rod301

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

i hope sz 12's are bought like air & then ppl x2 or x3 the price
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

i hope sz 12's are bought like air & then ppl x2 or x3 the price
30t6p3b.gif

starting a get a glimmer of hope of grabbing these, but I'll probably get the 44min timer on EB and ndc will crash on me
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom