First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

For everyone that has hook up at spots, what the biggest size confirmed? 14??? I havent heard anything about a 15 floating around. The 14 will do it for me as VII's run a little big, but was just curious.

pretty sure 14 is the biggest 
but not 100%

For everyone that has hook up at spots, what the biggest size confirmed? 14??? I havent heard anything about a 15 floating around. The 14 will do it for me as VII's run a little big, but was just curious.

but not 100%

Originally Posted by woody2626

Just gonna camp fri night. Hooking up an nter with a pair

I'll see you there..bout to have my food and drinks ready. Im glad around here people don't camp for days thought. That would be ridiculous .

Originally Posted by woody2626

Just gonna camp fri night. Hooking up an nter with a pair

I'll see you there..bout to have my food and drinks ready. Im glad around here people don't camp for days thought. That would be ridiculous .

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

but not 100%

Preciate that. I was pretty sure about 14 too. Havent heard anything about a 15.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

but not 100%

Preciate that. I was pretty sure about 14 too. Havent heard anything about a 15.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

They are already camping in Chicago as well. It just got real.

What?? WHERE in Chicago? I havent seen 1 soul camping for these around the city

What?? WHERE in Chicago? I havent seen 1 soul camping for these around the city

NT has people camping as of last night. I also rolled by Succezz on Mich Ave. They have 'em, but it's cash only $360 + "tax". Seemed like a straight thug grab, and when I went to "hit up the ATM" I didn't come back. Eff that noise. Cash only, $400? Get bent.

Niketown wussed out and instead of issuing wristbands like other NT locations and HOH, they are doing this camping BS. Online or bust on this one, bottom line for me.

NT has people camping as of last night. I also rolled by Succezz on Mich Ave. They have 'em, but it's cash only $360 + "tax". Seemed like a straight thug grab, and when I went to "hit up the ATM" I didn't come back. Eff that noise. Cash only, $400? Get bent.

Niketown wussed out and instead of issuing wristbands like other NT locations and HOH, they are doing this camping BS. Online or bust on this one, bottom line for me.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Niketown Chi never has done wristbands other than for the titanium XX3s from what I can remember. I didn't mind back then when I had more flexibility and energy to camp out. But these days I don't have the luxury to do it even if I wanted to. So I wouldn't mind wristband or lotteries cause at least I would have a chance. Oh well. Good luck to those still on the hunt.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Niketown Chi never has done wristbands other than for the titanium XX3s from what I can remember. I didn't mind back then when I had more flexibility and energy to camp out. But these days I don't have the luxury to do it even if I wanted to. So I wouldn't mind wristband or lotteries cause at least I would have a chance. Oh well. Good luck to those still on the hunt.

THIS
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
its WEDNESDAY
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's crazy to camp out for these so early.....they are not even numbered.

besides, the time lost camping out for these from work, etc....is not worth it....even if you sell for $300+.....

that's crazy to camp out for these so early.....they are not even numbered.

besides, the time lost camping out for these from work, etc....is not worth it....even if you sell for $300+.....

it certainly wouldn't make sense to lose days of pay but a lot of people out there are unemployed these days. in that case camping out would definitely bring them extra income they could use. and it's not like they really have to be anywhere unless they have a family at home waiting for them.

it certainly wouldn't make sense to lose days of pay but a lot of people out there are unemployed these days. in that case camping out would definitely bring them extra income they could use. and it's not like they really have to be anywhere unless they have a family at home waiting for them.

Back
Top Bottom