First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

For everyone that has hook up at spots, what the biggest size confirmed? 14??? I havent heard anything about a 15 floating around. The 14 will do it for me as VII's run a little big, but was just curious.

For everyone that has hook up at spots, what the biggest size confirmed? 14??? I havent heard anything about a 15 floating around. The 14 will do it for me as VII's run a little big, but was just curious.

They are already camping in Chicago as well. It just got real.

^ GJ, its CEJohnsonEsq from twitter....At NT already? sheesh! Gotta get the troops up there ready!

^ GJ, its CEJohnsonEsq from twitter....At NT already? sheesh! Gotta get the troops up there ready!

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

30t6p3b.gif

Those people need $!+%+ in their lives, straight up.

It is sad if you take off of work/skip school etc, to sleep outside of a store for MULTIPLE days
for a pair of shoes.......

30t6p3b.gif

It is sad if you take off of work/skip school etc, to sleep outside of a store for MULTIPLE days

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30t6p3b.gif

Thats what im sayin.. ridiculous.  Any word of HoH fairview heights IL?  I called up there yesterday and they said they got around 20 pairs and its 1st come 1st serve

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

30t6p3b.gif

Thats what im sayin.. ridiculous.  Any word of HoH fairview heights IL?  I called up there yesterday and they said they got around 20 pairs and its 1st come 1st serve

Looks like I'm done with this release before it even started. Oh well.

Looks like I'm done with this release before it even started. Oh well.

Daaamn see dudes was talking bout Friday was too much !$$!+@ camping on Wednesday lmao...man idk but I'm getting these ho3s.

Daaamn see dudes was talking bout Friday was too much !$$!+@ camping on Wednesday lmao...man idk but I'm getting these ho3s.

Back
Top Bottom