First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by Hugo

FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE DMV. *8 pairs* in HOHMD raffle at 8am saturday. so it dont really matter if you get there real early huh..they
said we going to need to write our name in a piece of paper and put it in the bag
PG HOH can blow me wit that raffle #%!@.. sounds like sumbodies gettin ran down on to me, to many heads and not enough shoes smh (pause)

Originally Posted by Hugo

FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE DMV. *8 pairs* in HOHMD raffle at 8am saturday. so it dont really matter if you get there real early huh..they
said we going to need to write our name in a piece of paper and put it in the bag
PG HOH can blow me wit that raffle #%!@.. sounds like sumbodies gettin ran down on to me, to many heads and not enough shoes smh (pause)

yeah the galleria called this morning and girl said she wont know till friday. I called again and my connect (Mgr) said they should only have 1 13 then whispered to someone "slim pickin those 13's up" then came back and said if they happen to have another 13 he will save em but if not i guess 12 will do. been givin the runaround before tho so imma be makin calls in the morning. Not too worried i have never missed out on any release that i wanted just gotta do a little more work for em i guess. I refuse to do any type of camping tho.

yeah the galleria called this morning and girl said she wont know till friday. I called again and my connect (Mgr) said they should only have 1 13 then whispered to someone "slim pickin those 13's up" then came back and said if they happen to have another 13 he will save em but if not i guess 12 will do. been givin the runaround before tho so imma be makin calls in the morning. Not too worried i have never missed out on any release that i wanted just gotta do a little more work for em i guess. I refuse to do any type of camping tho.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

aye hugo u heard anything about DTLR gettin them... ive heard a few mumbles but nutn certain

sorry dude. forgot to check there.

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

aye hugo u heard anything about DTLR gettin them... ive heard a few mumbles but nutn certain

sorry dude. forgot to check there.

Damn, Thugger aint playin
30t6p3b.gif

^^My boy out in anaheim hit me up tonight sayin guys are already starting to camp out there, didn't specify what store.

^^My boy out in anaheim hit me up tonight sayin guys are already starting to camp out there, didn't specify what store.

Back
Top Bottom