First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by smlb52

whats the fastest way to cop on NDC? paypal?
YES... unless you have your info stored.

Why yall going IN on ppl that camp?? Let them do what they do, they're going hard to get the shoes they want. Maybe they don't have the extra money to blow. You sitting home at your computer waiting for a miracle or Ebay timer, not exactly a recipe for winning.

If you have a decent job, you'll be getting paid while you're not at work...

No I don't camp, but don't knock the next mans efforts.

Originally Posted by smlb52

whats the fastest way to cop on NDC? paypal?
YES... unless you have your info stored.

Why yall going IN on ppl that camp?? Let them do what they do, they're going hard to get the shoes they want. Maybe they don't have the extra money to blow. You sitting home at your computer waiting for a miracle or Ebay timer, not exactly a recipe for winning.

If you have a decent job, you'll be getting paid while you're not at work...

No I don't camp, but don't knock the next mans efforts.

Im gonna try my luck online since people are already campin here in Chicago, if I get them great, if not oh well.....

Im gonna try my luck online since people are already campin here in Chicago, if I get them great, if not oh well.....

I just can't fathom that you can't get 3/4th of these bammas to dedicate this much to school/studying/graduating/rat-racing properly/updating their resume on time, but when it comes to a limited shoe....................................................................................................................................

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif

I just can't fathom that you can't get 3/4th of these bammas to dedicate this much to school/studying/graduating/rat-racing properly/updating their resume on time, but when it comes to a limited shoe....................................................................................................................................

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hype is so rampant my connect which always comes through can only lock down one paid. C'mon kids, lax out on these things dang...

Hype is so rampant my connect which always comes through can only lock down one paid. C'mon kids, lax out on these things dang...

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif

QFT.

THEN THEY SCREAM CAN'T FIND WORK.

OF COURSE YOU CAN'T YOU BUM. YOU ARE SPENDING TIME THAT COULD BE SPENT LOOKING FOR JOBS OR FINISHING HOMEWORK WAITING ON SHOES....

HOPEFULLY THEY ARE PUTTING IN APPLICATIONS AT THE STORES WHEN THEY PICK UP THEIR SHOES. MIGHT AS WELL KILL TWO STONES WITH ONE BIRD.
roll.gif

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif

QFT.

OF COURSE YOU CAN'T YOU BUM. YOU ARE SPENDING TIME THAT COULD BE SPENT LOOKING FOR JOBS OR FINISHING HOMEWORK WAITING ON SHOES....

HOPEFULLY THEY ARE PUTTING IN APPLICATIONS AT THE STORES WHEN THEY PICK UP THEIR SHOES. MIGHT AS WELL KILL TWO STONES WITH ONE BIRD.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif

QFT.

roll.gif

I totally agree... on a side note on one of the last releases i got there about 2 hours early and this asian dude ahead of me was studying in line... nothin but medical books and notes. few people had the nerve to be cappin on him but i had to give him props..

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

#dead

Effort indeed. 
laugh.gif

QFT.

roll.gif

I totally agree... on a side note on one of the last releases i got there about 2 hours early and this asian dude ahead of me was studying in line... nothin but medical books and notes. few people had the nerve to be cappin on him but i had to give him props..

And just a disclaimer (since someone ALWAYS takes offense to my posts)...

I'm talking via experience and not just in general -- I've been at VCU since 1998, and you'd be surprised the amount of kats I've tried to HAND DELIVER full-time state CAREERS to (full benefits and all) and *attempt* to help graduate, and its like pulling teeth...

But my phone is one #drdreexplosive every limited release, post 2003 or so from these same kats, either b'thing or looking for info or a hookup.

It's disheartening at this point now.

tired.gif

And just a disclaimer (since someone ALWAYS takes offense to my posts)...

I'm talking via experience and not just in general -- I've been at VCU since 1998, and you'd be surprised the amount of kats I've tried to HAND DELIVER full-time state CAREERS to (full benefits and all) and *attempt* to help graduate, and its like pulling teeth...

But my phone is one #drdreexplosive every limited release, post 2003 or so from these same kats, either b'thing or looking for info or a hookup.

It's disheartening at this point now.

tired.gif

Good news, people.

To those following me, I got in touch with another store down here and they're telling me they've received 15 or more pairs totaling nearly 30 for this area.

I'll keep in touch...

Good news, people.

To those following me, I got in touch with another store down here and they're telling me they've received 15 or more pairs totaling nearly 30 for this area.

I'll keep in touch...

Originally Posted by PTone

Good news, people.

I'll keep in touch...
this is good news, sir.
fingers crossed.

Good news, people.

I'll keep in touch...
this is good news, sir.
fingers crossed.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Good news, people.

I'll keep in touch...
this is good news, sir.
fingers crossed.

Please keep me posted too... You already know I got you PTone.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom