First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

homeboy posted the only 7 that i even feel is worth my time. the olympic 7. i'd take a shot at the YOTRs...but I don't have the cash nor the heart to resell.

the gold tip laces of the olympic 7's on the yotr 7's looks dope! and the olympic 7's with gold lace don't look all that bad.

the gold tip laces of the olympic 7's on the yotr 7's looks dope! and the olympic 7's with gold lace don't look all that bad.

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

pics of laces swapped

after seeing the laces changed i just realized i dont need these. i have cdp hares ds sittin in the box
laugh.gif
but i do need the varsity. id hope the clothing is on swoosh

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

pics of laces swapped

after seeing the laces changed i just realized i dont need these. i have cdp hares ds sittin in the box
laugh.gif
but i do need the varsity. id hope the clothing is on swoosh

Yikes!

Am I missing something here or what?

I would rather put 300 + towards two pairs of bordeauxs and a pair of kobes on discount and have 3 for the price of 1, but I guess some of you either love 7s, love gold laces, or love the LTD. tag on these badboys.  I would cop for retail, but 2.5 x retail?  Is YOTR and gold really that intriguing?  Please excuse me if I am way off base, but this just seems kinda nuts for this shoe in particular. The 7 is probably out of most peeps' top 5 when it comes to J's right?

Yikes!

Am I missing something here or what?

I would rather put 300 + towards two pairs of bordeauxs and a pair of kobes on discount and have 3 for the price of 1, but I guess some of you either love 7s, love gold laces, or love the LTD. tag on these badboys.  I would cop for retail, but 2.5 x retail?  Is YOTR and gold really that intriguing?  Please excuse me if I am way off base, but this just seems kinda nuts for this shoe in particular. The 7 is probably out of most peeps' top 5 when it comes to J's right?

i heard a lot of people saying these will be available online at NDC, what about finishline and footlocker?

i heard a lot of people saying these will be available online at NDC, what about finishline and footlocker?

Price on the varsity jacket?

Gotta get some sleep..heading out to camp tommorow morning...noonish then I have to work...smh my boys gonna come up there and hold my spot for me till I get back. Damn tommorow is gonna be crazy...if everything goes well. Ill be leaving with 2 perrrrrrs!

Price on the varsity jacket?

Gotta get some sleep..heading out to camp tommorow morning...noonish then I have to work...smh my boys gonna come up there and hold my spot for me till I get back. Damn tommorow is gonna be crazy...if everything goes well. Ill be leaving with 2 perrrrrrs!

Back
Top Bottom