laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by MrWavez

In line as we speak.
youre a lame hypebeast 
grin.gif
 i hope you realize how stupid you are around 6:30 pm smh at you guys id never wait for shoes for more than 6hrs and no im not mad i already have my size 9.5 on lock
laugh.gif
TISA in your sig, callin people hypebeasts. Doesn't get any funnier than that. And I'll also say this, it takes some nerve to start getting judgmental on people for waiting in line when you set 6 hours as your arbitrary cutoff for who is a hypebeast and who isn't. I've never waited in a 6 hour line for concert tickets or sneakers. Connections are great, and you may have your 9.5 on lock, but not everyone has connects. People move, connects fade, some just don't care to create "connections" over sneakers.

In line as we speak.
youre a lame hypebeast 
grin.gif
 i hope you realize how stupid you are around 6:30 pm smh at you guys id never wait for shoes for more than 6hrs and no im not mad i already have my size 9.5 on lock
laugh.gif
TISA in your sig, callin people hypebeasts. Doesn't get any funnier than that. And I'll also say this, it takes some nerve to start getting judgmental on people for waiting in line when you set 6 hours as your arbitrary cutoff for who is a hypebeast and who isn't. I've never waited in a 6 hour line for concert tickets or sneakers. Connections are great, and you may have your 9.5 on lock, but not everyone has connects. People move, connects fade, some just don't care to create "connections" over sneakers.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

In line as we speak.
youre a lame hypebeast 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

THIS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by trappedintime

In line as we speak.
youre a lame hypebeast 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

THIS!!!!!!!

I dont have the hares because finding that CDP in my size was unbelievably hard. So Ill settle with these if I can snag them.

I dont have the hares because finding that CDP in my size was unbelievably hard. So Ill settle with these if I can snag them.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by ColdCity

youre a lame hypebeast 
grin.gif
 i hope you realize how stupid you are
laugh.gif

but you have a TISA sig tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
what does me having TISA in my sig have anything to do with me being a hypebeast i been wearing TISA its not like Ima go stand and wait a whole day in line for some TISA all yall young heads just need to shut up with that oh snap theyre limited so ima go copp hop off a bandwagon I WEAR WHAT I LIKE NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS ON OR NOT BECAUSE SOMETHING IS LIMITED IM DONE ARGUING good luck to yall whos trying to get there pairs hope yall get em not hate this way all im sayin is waitin a whole day for some kicks is ridiculous IM GONE

youre a lame hypebeast 
grin.gif
 i hope you realize how stupid you are
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
what does me having TISA in my sig have anything to do with me being a hypebeast i been wearing TISA its not like Ima go stand and wait a whole day in line for some TISA all yall young heads just need to shut up with that oh snap theyre limited so ima go copp hop off a bandwagon I WEAR WHAT I LIKE NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS ON OR NOT BECAUSE SOMETHING IS LIMITED IM DONE ARGUING good luck to yall whos trying to get there pairs hope yall get em not hate this way all im sayin is waitin a whole day for some kicks is ridiculous IM GONE

Originally Posted by eltouha

^no need for that stuff, 160JD. what kind of compensation are you after when you aren't even going out of your own way.

i know some guys here who would cop for a fellow NTer with ZERO extra thrown on, even if they weren't going to cop for themselves.
good for them nikeatlkers
i am not one of them never had been and never will be 

unless i know you or you did something for me 

Originally Posted by eltouha

^no need for that stuff, 160JD. what kind of compensation are you after when you aren't even going out of your own way.

i know some guys here who would cop for a fellow NTer with ZERO extra thrown on, even if they weren't going to cop for themselves.
good for them nikeatlkers
i am not one of them never had been and never will be 

unless i know you or you did something for me 

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by youngcurse

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".

Exactly!  %*+ makes me sick
sick.gif
If ya'll got I'll take for retail.......I like offending resellers.  The resellers that will cuss you out when you propose retail are funny.  They can go hop in a bunny cage for all I care.
so why ask
you just make yourself look foolish 

your tuffmoney you can afford to spend

i dont ask for handouts and i dont need anyone else asking me for one

the funny thing is i dont resell new releases anymore 

i just move what i have

more then ever i cant afford to buy a pair and be a nice guy and get nothing in return 

as i said the only people i would hook up are people i know and people that have spend money with me in the past or in the future 

there are very few and i mean few niketalkers i would hook up and they mostly OG that live out of state 

if they lived in nyc i would tell them where to go 

there is only one nyc niketalker i dont know who i would look out for because hes always up on the new releases 

i'm lucky i can get my own pairs 

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by youngcurse

smh at dudes wanting hook ups for retail ,thats like saying "Can i get that Bently for the wholesale price".

Exactly!  %*+ makes me sick
sick.gif
If ya'll got I'll take for retail.......I like offending resellers.  The resellers that will cuss you out when you propose retail are funny.  They can go hop in a bunny cage for all I care.
so why ask
you just make yourself look foolish 

your tuffmoney you can afford to spend

i dont ask for handouts and i dont need anyone else asking me for one

the funny thing is i dont resell new releases anymore 

i just move what i have

more then ever i cant afford to buy a pair and be a nice guy and get nothing in return 

as i said the only people i would hook up are people i know and people that have spend money with me in the past or in the future 

there are very few and i mean few niketalkers i would hook up and they mostly OG that live out of state 

if they lived in nyc i would tell them where to go 

there is only one nyc niketalker i dont know who i would look out for because hes always up on the new releases 

i'm lucky i can get my own pairs 

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Hoh Houston has 12 pairs only and got 20 in line right now.

Damn and I planned on going that way tonight lol.. Hopefully I can snag a pair somewhere!
HOH NorthPark (Dallas,TX) has a stupid line too

Originally Posted by kicks409

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

Hoh Houston has 12 pairs only and got 20 in line right now.

Damn and I planned on going that way tonight lol.. Hopefully I can snag a pair somewhere!
HOH NorthPark (Dallas,TX) has a stupid line too

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

its the same difference, you rocking $50 snapbacks that they paid $1 for from some random dude that rocks leopard pants, if dude wants to stand in line who are we to judge him, you dont know that mans situation. Just let it rock.

If your in Houston I need help lol much more limited then I thought. Aa on federal has only 3 pairs 11,11.5, and 12 and aa on telephone has 4 pairs 2 9.5, 10, and 10.5

If your in Houston I need help lol much more limited then I thought. Aa on federal has only 3 pairs 11,11.5, and 12 and aa on telephone has 4 pairs 2 9.5, 10, and 10.5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

its the same difference, you rocking $50 snapbacks that they paid $1 for from some random dude that rocks leopard pants, if dude wants to stand in line who are we to judge him, you dont know that mans situation. Just let it rock.

Back
Top Bottom