First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by eltouha

^no need for that stuff, 160JD. what kind of compensation are you after when you aren't even going out of your own way.

i know some guys here who would cop for a fellow NTer with ZERO extra thrown on, even if they weren't going to cop for themselves.
Agreed. Looking like a cornball posting the info and a message. If you want a tip tell them upfront and possibly save them the trouble of asking. Everyone doesn't know that. I've had NTers willing to go out of their way without expecting anything in return. I've helped people get stuff with no tip expected. Just pay the shipping price + retail. Talking about a hustle
laugh.gif
. How much do you think you're going to make by collecting tips?

I'll be damned if I pay $260 + tax for a pair of Hare's with gold accents.

Back to the thread. I would only get these for trade bait to catch up on recent releases I had to pass on or if I knew what the resale would be like.
yeah, i been speaking with 160deep since yesterday and i'm nearly speechless. $25 bucks for hittin me off with the address of the spot is cool because i know i will go back there in the future... but dude wants to babysit me as i go in and buy my pair(s) so that he can charge $25 EACH..... uhmmm and how is this guy affiliated with JB? he isn't! 
tired.gif

I got the master plan all figured out already, anyway. I did a 2 hour "camp" this morning for the Pacquiao Air Trainers 1.3 instead of a 20+ hour camp for the rabbits. Im'a flip the Pac's and get 2 Rabbit's.
roll.gif
you guys gotta start using your heads. I took the back door shortcut on these yotr's
lol 160 a stroller pusher?

To all those who haven't even seen these in person yet...the quality is laughable.

You would think differently since these are limited, and a YOTR release... but nope. They feel like paper.

To all those who haven't even seen these in person yet...the quality is laughable.

You would think differently since these are limited, and a YOTR release... but nope. They feel like paper.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

really? ive heard the exact opposite....what other jordan do they feel like?

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

really? ive heard the exact opposite....what other jordan do they feel like?

For those interested, the Jordan Retro 7 Year of the Rabbit is now up on our website with a countdown timer.  You will notice that some of the sizes are already grayed out, this is just an error, as we will have sizes 8-12, 13 and 14 available for sale when they release tonight.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/jmd5zD

These shoes are limited, so if you do plan on trying to order from us, I would recommend trying to call in to try an place an order over the phone while also trying to place an order on our website to increase your chances of ordering a pair.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you order more than one, you run the risk to have your orders canceled.  We received our main shipment a few days ago, but we are expecting to receive a second very small shipment soon, so some orders will end up being a back-order.  If you want us to check on your order when you place it, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and I will look at it tomorrow morning.

I checked with one of my contacts and they said these shoes will be shipped in a box, for all those wondering about this.

EastbayRep - Ray

For those interested, the Jordan Retro 7 Year of the Rabbit is now up on our website with a countdown timer.  You will notice that some of the sizes are already grayed out, this is just an error, as we will have sizes 8-12, 13 and 14 available for sale when they release tonight.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/jmd5zD

These shoes are limited, so if you do plan on trying to order from us, I would recommend trying to call in to try an place an order over the phone while also trying to place an order on our website to increase your chances of ordering a pair.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you order more than one, you run the risk to have your orders canceled.  We received our main shipment a few days ago, but we are expecting to receive a second very small shipment soon, so some orders will end up being a back-order.  If you want us to check on your order when you place it, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and I will look at it tomorrow morning.

I checked with one of my contacts and they said these shoes will be shipped in a box, for all those wondering about this.

EastbayRep - Ray

Chicago may be a strikeout from the looks of things (NT and HOH), but if I don't score online tonight, I have located a Champs Sports in NW Indiana that has 24 pairs. I'll probably be getting there around 5-6 am if I don't pull online.

Chicago may be a strikeout from the looks of things (NT and HOH), but if I don't score online tonight, I have located a Champs Sports in NW Indiana that has 24 pairs. I'll probably be getting there around 5-6 am if I don't pull online.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

you wanna help a brotha out? cuz the chi is a strikeout
30t6p3b.gif
as of wednesday.pm or email [email protected]

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

Agreed, it is a strikeout. My usuals up there cant even get a hand on things. That sz 14(if they even have it) up in NW Indy would be love. lol

30t6p3b.gif

Agreed, it is a strikeout. My usuals up there cant even get a hand on things. That sz 14(if they even have it) up in NW Indy would be love. lol

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

30t6p3b.gif

They had a sz 14 on sneaker.st if you are trying to find out whether they made them that big.  

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

30t6p3b.gif

They had a sz 14 on sneaker.st if you are trying to find out whether they made them that big.  

Back
Top Bottom