First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

So what time is NDC releasing them?

A little bit after 12.

For kobe releases, I just follow the nikestore twitter page and follow the link they provide.

A little bit after 12.

For kobe releases, I just follow the nikestore twitter page and follow the link they provide.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

A little bit after 12.

Thanks Bro! BTW what kobes are releasing?

A little bit after 12.

A little bit after 12.

NP bro. I was referring to past kobe releaes, but as for future releases, only one's I'm worried about are Tour Yellows and Barca's (would post pics but I don't wanna take any shine from the thread, lol).

Here's their twitter page guys http://twitter.com/#!/nikestore

A little bit after 12.

NP bro. I was referring to past kobe releaes, but as for future releases, only one's I'm worried about are Tour Yellows and Barca's (would post pics but I don't wanna take any shine from the thread, lol).

I am so happy someone on here hooked me with the Hares. These are too much hassle and the only small size is an 8, smh.

I am so happy someone on here hooked me with the Hares. These are too much hassle and the only small size is an 8, smh.

A little bit after 12.

Is it Eastern time?

A little bit after 12.

Is it Eastern time?

A little bit after 12.

Thanks fam... Don't want to lock this thread.... But yea looking for for those Kobes, Sux its a euro release though.... MANGOS!!!
grin.gif

Good Luck to you! Hope you get your pair!
wink.gif

A little bit after 12.

Thanks fam... Don't want to lock this thread.... But yea looking for for those Kobes, Sux its a euro release though.... MANGOS!!!
grin.gif

wink.gif

grin.gif

wink.gif

Ha, mos def! I'll find a way to get them tho (hopefully)!

grin.gif

wink.gif

Ha, mos def! I'll find a way to get them tho (hopefully)!

this is my first time ordering online for a limited release, how does it work you just gotta get lucky? if i have it in my cart and hit checkout is it guaranteed? just gotta be quick when adding to cart? Excuse my ignorance, thanks for response.

this is my first time ordering online for a limited release, how does it work you just gotta get lucky? if i have it in my cart and hit checkout is it guaranteed? just gotta be quick when adding to cart? Excuse my ignorance, thanks for response.

its random and the site WILL crash... honestly just pray... i keep trying cause they will keep popping up, i was lucky on the space jam release online but thats about it

its random and the site WILL crash... honestly just pray... i keep trying cause they will keep popping up, i was lucky on the space jam release online but thats about it

Back
Top Bottom