First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

Retail is $160, so with tax it's around $175.  Re-sell for let's say $500 (which could be generous).  So, you net $325 before eBay fees, which are around $50.  So, at the end of the day you put around $275 in your pocket.  That works out to around $11.50 an hour, and you had to live outside on a street for a full day to earn it.  Is it worth it?  Honestly, I'm not making a value judgment here, I'm just wondering if it's worth it to camp out to resell for that kind of return.
The real reseller's won't be waiting in line.

thats true 
the real reseller has already made money off the shoe and didnt have to camp for it 
sneaker resellers who camp out for days or hours are nickel and dime resellers 

Retail is $160, so with tax it's around $175.  Re-sell for let's say $500 (which could be generous).  So, you net $325 before eBay fees, which are around $50.  So, at the end of the day you put around $275 in your pocket.  That works out to around $11.50 an hour, and you had to live outside on a street for a full day to earn it.  Is it worth it?  Honestly, I'm not making a value judgment here, I'm just wondering if it's worth it to camp out to resell for that kind of return.

thats true 
the real reseller has already made money off the shoe and didnt have to camp for it 

Lol if i ever wanted something bad enough id chunk a homeless guy a hot meal and 50 bucks and show up 15 minutes before
smile.gif

Lol if i ever wanted something bad enough id chunk a homeless guy a hot meal and 50 bucks and show up 15 minutes before
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats true t
he real reseller has already made money off the shoe and didnt have to camp for it 

laugh.gif
 @ calling them nickel and dime-ers. But that is spot on.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

thats true t
he real reseller has already made money off the shoe and didnt have to camp for it 

laugh.gif
 @ calling them nickel and dime-ers. But that is spot on.

Will try Ndc/swoosh tonight if no luck, its not meant to be haha

Just sucks telling your friends who don't like sneakers that you are waiting till 12am for a shoe and can't go out till after

Will try Ndc/swoosh tonight if no luck, its not meant to be haha

Just sucks telling your friends who don't like sneakers that you are waiting till 12am for a shoe and can't go out till after

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Originally Posted by oneand23

i heard on millennium shoes website their inglewood,ca location will b getting the shoes also besides niketown and HoH, hopefully since there 3 places over here getting these shoes that their wont b many ppl in line when i head over there in the mourning but i doubt it
30t6p3b.gif

there is a millennium shoe store in lawndale, ca

do you know if all milleniums are getting these?

Originally Posted by oneand23

i heard on millennium shoes website their inglewood,ca location will b getting the shoes also besides niketown and HoH, hopefully since there 3 places over here getting these shoes that their wont b many ppl in line when i head over there in the mourning but i doubt it
30t6p3b.gif

there is a millennium shoe store in lawndale, ca

do you know if all milleniums are getting these?

Back
Top Bottom