First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Resellers are gonna have a field day with this release, I don't see prices on ebay coming down anytime soon

Resellers are gonna have a field day with this release, I don't see prices on ebay coming down anytime soon

this is ridiculous people really hype this shoe so bad i like em too but i dont think they're worth the reseller price of 300+ that being said ima try my luck with NDC but if i miss i wont lose any sleep over these.. ayyy but thats just me

this is ridiculous people really hype this shoe so bad i like em too but i dont think they're worth the reseller price of 300+ that being said ima try my luck with NDC but if i miss i wont lose any sleep over these.. ayyy but thats just me

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Sad at the amount of hype for this shoe. Nothing flies under the radar anymore. SMH
Tell me about it bruh

Man I remember the days when you could show up like literally an hour before release and only be like 10 heads there tops!  SMH

Originally Posted by smlb52

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Sad at the amount of hype for this shoe. Nothing flies under the radar anymore. SMH
Tell me about it bruh

Man I remember the days when you could show up like literally an hour before release and only be like 10 heads there tops!  SMH

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Just got me and my brothers pairs, it was just my luck I walked into a store Downtown NYC and they had these on the shelf... They were definately taxing cats but it was worth not sleeping outside for a night...

nerd.gif
details, please.

i know you weren't expecting to post all that positive news without someone asking whats up??

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Just got me and my brothers pairs, it was just my luck I walked into a store Downtown NYC and they had these on the shelf... They were definately taxing cats but it was worth not sleeping outside for a night...

nerd.gif
details, please.

i know you weren't expecting to post all that positive news without someone asking whats up??

Back
Top Bottom