First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

I had the !@!%@@ in my cart, went to check out, put in all my info and the screen froze after I hit next step. Damn NDC wouldn't let me even place the order

was on NDC, clicked next step for payment, the credit card info came up and then disappeared and said system error.. so close . oh well.

was on NDC, clicked next step for payment, the credit card info came up and then disappeared and said system error.. so close . oh well.

why would it be surprising that they sold out in 2 minutes on eastbay? they probably had 100 pairs or less total. Look at twitter alone, there were hundreds of people trying for these on eastbay and ndc on twitter alone in the past half hour. they had so little stock, and if you didn't hit it right away you were put in line for that selected size. they just had too little inventory. it would be like drawing numbers for a line in front of nike town and getting pissed that you didn't get a winning number.

NDC on the other hand was completely screwed up. I had them in my cart, had my shipping info in there, it just wouldn't process and they even admit on twitter that there were issues. "clear your cache" that's some bs

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

got my conformation e-mail from eastbay 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Me too

Originally Posted by Dok

Forget this, Eastbay NDC straight played me. Im going to camp out in front of Walters. hopefully there isn't a long line
I got through the checkout, through paypal, and then message came up "temporary issues"
mad.gif
mad.gif

Finally got through eastbay on the phone.......all sold out
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by purpleTc

i never saw the shoes in stock, it was from no longer available then OUT OF STOCK....$+%

SAME THING!  Makes me soo mad.  The link didn't even work at first

Originally Posted by purpleTc

i never saw the shoes in stock, it was from no longer available then OUT OF STOCK....$+%

SAME THING!  Makes me soo mad.  The link didn't even work at first

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I don't even think like more than 5 people got them from NDC.
For real. They kept saying product not found, then they were out of stock, now they're off the site. What the
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

NDC sold out within less than a minute
mad.gif

Not possible, maybe in ur size..i finished my order at 9:04PT

kept saying wrong password (forgot to sign in) was forgetting an L in my email
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

but everything went thru fine and got order confirmation

seems like not a lot of people got em tho

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I don't even think like more than 5 people got them from NDC.
For real. They kept saying product not found, then they were out of stock, now they're off the site. What the
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

how come eastbay's $%!$ messed up so bad...4 min wait time from 9pm, i click checkout, and enter CC then click continue, then it puts me back to the order page...then i have to REDO everything...really glitchy website
EastBay is guilty of this at EVERY release. be ready for someone to say its your fault. EastBay needs to step up and get better servers.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

how come eastbay's $%!$ messed up so bad...4 min wait time from 9pm, i click checkout, and enter CC then click continue, then it puts me back to the order page...then i have to REDO everything...really glitchy website
EastBay is guilty of this at EVERY release. be ready for someone to say its your fault. EastBay needs to step up and get better servers.

Originally Posted by edunpeal

NDC sold out within less than a minute
mad.gif

Not possible, maybe in ur size..i finished my order at 9:04PT

kept saying wrong password (forgot to sign in) was forgetting an L in my email
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

but everything went thru fine and got order confirmation

seems like not a lot of people got em tho

Back
Top Bottom