First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

For real. They kept saying product not found, then they were out of stock, now they're off the site. What the
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I found them right at 12:00 and I click it and they're GONE. Is that even possible?
mad.gif

had em in my cart and went to paypal and that's when the site crashed
Oh well, I can't say I was buying them to keep so no biggie
THIS.  Gotta admit this is kinda fun though...Being so close and then WOMP WOMP...

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

For real. They kept saying product not found, then they were out of stock, now they're off the site. What the
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I found them right at 12:00 and I click it and they're GONE. Is that even possible?
mad.gif

had em in my cart and went to paypal and that's when the site crashed
Oh well, I can't say I was buying them to keep so no biggie
THIS.  Gotta admit this is kinda fun though...Being so close and then WOMP WOMP...

dont know whats up with ndc. everytime i click complete order or whatever the last step is, it brings me back to an empty cart.

there should be no reason why i had to search for them for 10 minutes on ndc. like seriously their website is not coded right. i could do a better job with my associates degree

dont know whats up with ndc. everytime i click complete order or whatever the last step is, it brings me back to an empty cart.

there should be no reason why i had to search for them for 10 minutes on ndc. like seriously their website is not coded right. i could do a better job with my associates degree

I got through on the phone with eastbay 3 mins before it live the #!%*$%% %%%%@ hung up on me.
laugh.gif

i think nike.com still has orders because the site went down within 1 minute..don't sleep. and eastbay's glitchy *%% site need to be fixed/upgraded.

No offense, and apologies to those who wanted these and didn't get 'em, but there is really no reason to blame NDC or Eastbay, or Eastbay Rep, or servers, blah blah blah..

Point blank.  If you wanted 'em that bad, you find a way.  Maybe you camp, maybe you pay someone to do it for you, maybe you pay 100-200 over retail.  I had my patience tested numerous times with Eastbay and NDC in the past few months, and it just aint worth it.  Things like this YOTR 7 and some of the ASG kobes,  SBs, etc...  They simply don't have nearly enough to supply even the die hards, much less the casual sneakerheads, resellers, hypesters, and whatever else comes along for the ride.

In Eastbay's case, I am guessing they probably had 5 or less FSRs to distribute amongst how many people? Literally Thousands.  NDC maybe had 10 x that, but how many more people visit their site.  Supply simply comes nowhere near meeting demand and thus you have unhappiness.  'Tis reality, and in all honesty, Eastbay, Nike, and most the online retailers aren't going to do much about it anytime soon.  In spite of what they say and say they're doing, this is all part of the Game friends.

Hope everyone finds something they're looking for - if not tonight- maybe sometime this month or next.  Peace
wink.gif

No offense, and apologies to those who wanted these and didn't get 'em, but there is really no reason to blame NDC or Eastbay, or Eastbay Rep, or servers, blah blah blah..

Point blank.  If you wanted 'em that bad, you find a way.  Maybe you camp, maybe you pay someone to do it for you, maybe you pay 100-200 over retail.  I had my patience tested numerous times with Eastbay and NDC in the past few months, and it just aint worth it.  Things like this YOTR 7 and some of the ASG kobes,  SBs, etc...  They simply don't have nearly enough to supply even the die hards, much less the casual sneakerheads, resellers, hypesters, and whatever else comes along for the ride.

In Eastbay's case, I am guessing they probably had 5 or less FSRs to distribute amongst how many people? Literally Thousands.  NDC maybe had 10 x that, but how many more people visit their site.  Supply simply comes nowhere near meeting demand and thus you have unhappiness.  'Tis reality, and in all honesty, Eastbay, Nike, and most the online retailers aren't going to do much about it anytime soon.  In spite of what they say and say they're doing, this is all part of the Game friends.

Hope everyone finds something they're looking for - if not tonight- maybe sometime this month or next.  Peace
wink.gif

Yea I tried to cop!

Thought I was GOOD on NDC, entered all my info and hit enter. But that window was loading for like 10mins with no final order number so i just closed the window. Guess its a NO GO for me.

momma there goes them shoes!!!

whats a shame is that they make shoes so limited and create tension and cause folks to act rash and aggressive. Jordan Brand and Nike kma

whats a shame is that they make shoes so limited and create tension and cause folks to act rash and aggressive. Jordan Brand and Nike kma

Yea I tried to cop!

Thought I was GOOD on NDC, entered all my info and hit enter. But that window was loading for like 10mins with no final order number so i just closed the window. Guess its a NO GO for me.

momma there goes them shoes!!!

i think nike.com still has orders because the site went down within 1 minute..don't sleep. and eastbay's glitchy *%% site need to be fixed/upgraded.

Back
Top Bottom