First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

bottom line is he isnt obligated to help if he doesnt feel he wants to. It would be great but at the same time there is nothing that says if you wanna post you have to help people get shoes. At the same time he has lets say 20 pairs and then there are 40 people pm'ing him calling him how is he to pick who he helps? Better off not helping anyone in my eyes. But i also wouldnt be saying i have 20 pairs either but everyone is diff.

GOOD HEALTHY DEBATE. VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE NORM IN THE JB FORUM.

WITH THAT SAID, MY STANCE ON THE ISSUE ISN'T CHANGING....

In regards to this release as many others, I was able to drop a pair on my local fam and I still have a good friend trying to copp after he waffled on me when I had the opportunity to copp one more pair.My view is this: you help people out because your intentions are to help them out and spread love not get something in return. If you get something in return then cool, if not oh well. I understand dudes flipping these for 2-3G what they retail for, but what I don't understand are "heads" actually paying that much for them.Just for the record, I live in the Tampa Bay Area and I have a pretty decent network set up around here and if ANYONE on NT needs help with a release that will drop in my area and not theirs or a limited release I can get multiples of, do me a favor and hit me up. I like knowing that cats are gonna be like little kids cheesin when they receive something I was able tomlick down for them. That being said, NT fam has never been able to help me and all my connects have been made locally and through my top crew. However, I value the community here and would like to see it get back to what it was purported to be when I first got around to following it. I always handled all my shoe game locally but decided to actually join NT a few years ago after lurking for years. And the way things are nowadays with the economy and all, we all know cats got bills to pay and if their pockets are gettin light and they need to make a lil extra flippin some kicks on the overzealous that thirst for hyped kicks, then hey go on and get it. Bless that. The ceiling was made too high IMO on this release, and it was made so only because people actually paid that outrageous price to begin with ($800)?!!!In the end, if we all wait to be hooked up before we help each other out, well an old adage comes to mind..."An eye for an eye and everyone is blind."That's my word. Peace, respect, and God bless.

In regards to this release as many others, I was able to drop a pair on my local fam and I still have a good friend trying to copp after he waffled on me when I had the opportunity to copp one more pair.My view is this: you help people out because your intentions are to help them out and spread love not get something in return. If you get something in return then cool, if not oh well. I understand dudes flipping these for 2-3G what they retail for, but what I don't understand are "heads" actually paying that much for them.Just for the record, I live in the Tampa Bay Area and I have a pretty decent network set up around here and if ANYONE on NT needs help with a release that will drop in my area and not theirs or a limited release I can get multiples of, do me a favor and hit me up. I like knowing that cats are gonna be like little kids cheesin when they receive something I was able tomlick down for them. That being said, NT fam has never been able to help me and all my connects have been made locally and through my top crew. However, I value the community here and would like to see it get back to what it was purported to be when I first got around to following it. I always handled all my shoe game locally but decided to actually join NT a few years ago after lurking for years. And the way things are nowadays with the economy and all, we all know cats got bills to pay and if their pockets are gettin light and they need to make a lil extra flippin some kicks on the overzealous that thirst for hyped kicks, then hey go on and get it. Bless that. The ceiling was made too high IMO on this release, and it was made so only because people actually paid that outrageous price to begin with ($800)?!!!In the end, if we all wait to be hooked up before we help each other out, well an old adage comes to mind..."An eye for an eye and everyone is blind."That's my word. Peace, respect, and God bless.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

real good debate. and yes, different from the norm in this forum.
pimp.gif

lets keep the thread moving and get back to topic...YOTR 7s

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

real good debate. and yes, different from the norm in this forum.
pimp.gif

lets keep the thread moving and get back to topic...YOTR 7s

I'm in DFW and called several Finish Lines and they all act oblivious that they may be receiving any YOTR this week.  I'm not sure to believe them since some sound very coy on the phone or they really have no idea what I am talking about.  Think it is sad that I would have to go physically check each store since employees could be giving out false info on the phone.  √money = evil 

I'm in DFW and called several Finish Lines and they all act oblivious that they may be receiving any YOTR this week.  I'm not sure to believe them since some sound very coy on the phone or they really have no idea what I am talking about.  Think it is sad that I would have to go physically check each store since employees could be giving out false info on the phone.  √money = evil 

what is it with some of these shoe stores that makes it commonplace for them to give out misinformation during releases?
does lying or withholding information from customers benefit them in any way?
it doesn't seem to be a disadvantage to other stores as far as sales when they give out honest and solid information.

what is it with some of these shoe stores that makes it commonplace for them to give out misinformation during releases?
does lying or withholding information from customers benefit them in any way?
it doesn't seem to be a disadvantage to other stores as far as sales when they give out honest and solid information.

^I honestly think its a situation where people are totally clueless. When I worked at FINL, you wouldnt imagine how much I had to school our Store Manager about releases. A lot of times they are the last to know. It was some releases where they just showed up in shipment or the manifest. So, although there are some shady employees out there, im going to blame majority of the misinformation on ignorance.

^I honestly think its a situation where people are totally clueless. When I worked at FINL, you wouldnt imagine how much I had to school our Store Manager about releases. A lot of times they are the last to know. It was some releases where they just showed up in shipment or the manifest. So, although there are some shady employees out there, im going to blame majority of the misinformation on ignorance.

I imagine it is for themselves or looking out for a friend or loyal customer to that store?  Just found out that only 2 Finishline's in TX got them, both in Austin.  SMH

I imagine it is for themselves or looking out for a friend or loyal customer to that store?  Just found out that only 2 Finishline's in TX got them, both in Austin.  SMH

JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SNEAKERHEADS DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL EMPLOYEES THAT WORK AT THE SHOE STORES ARE AS WELL. WE KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RELEASES MONTHS IN ADVANCE WHEREAS SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST WORKING TO GET A CHECK AND DON'T HAVE AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS WE MAY HAVE. GOTTA KEEP THAT IN MIND.

WHEN I WAS WORKING IN HIGH SCHOOL, I WORKED IN LAWN AND GARDEN AT SEARS. HAD A CUSTOMER WHO WOULD ALWAYS COME IN AND KNEW EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT LAWN CARE AND TOOLS WHEREAS ALL I BASICALLY KNEW WAS WHAT I LEARNED IN TRAINING. I THOUGHT HE WAS CRAZY. I IMAGINE SOME FINISHLINE EMPLOYEES NOW FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME LOL.

JUST BECAUSE WE ARE SNEAKERHEADS DOESN'T MEAN THAT ALL EMPLOYEES THAT WORK AT THE SHOE STORES ARE AS WELL. WE KEEP UP WITH ALL THE RELEASES MONTHS IN ADVANCE WHEREAS SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST WORKING TO GET A CHECK AND DON'T HAVE AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS WE MAY HAVE. GOTTA KEEP THAT IN MIND.

WHEN I WAS WORKING IN HIGH SCHOOL, I WORKED IN LAWN AND GARDEN AT SEARS. HAD A CUSTOMER WHO WOULD ALWAYS COME IN AND KNEW EVERYTHING THERE WAS TO KNOW ABOUT LAWN CARE AND TOOLS WHEREAS ALL I BASICALLY KNEW WAS WHAT I LEARNED IN TRAINING. I THOUGHT HE WAS CRAZY. I IMAGINE SOME FINISHLINE EMPLOYEES NOW FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME LOL.

Back
Top Bottom