First look: Air jordan retro 7 "Year of the Rabbit"

throw some white lace on these and it'll be
pimp.gif

Imagine if THESE were the BIN 7s, instead of the garbage BIN 7s that JB actually released. I'm hoping these won't be limited.

Imagine if THESE were the BIN 7s, instead of the garbage BIN 7s that JB actually released. I'm hoping these won't be limited.

I don't get it, why didn't just JB release Hare VII as a surprise release instead of making another one.
I'm pretty sure it would have made a better release imo.
But I guess JB has something in store for us.

I don't get it, why didn't just JB release Hare VII as a surprise release instead of making another one.

Originally Posted by dspalapuz

My guess is that JB is going to have a "Year of the Rabbit" theme this whole year... Jordan was born in the year of the rabbit also... and the Hares=Rabbit which is probably why there is a resemblance.. I'm guessing better materials/quality though (hopefully)
happy.gif

My guess is that JB is going to have a "Year of the Rabbit" theme this whole year... Jordan was born in the year of the rabbit also... and the Hares=Rabbit which is probably why there is a resemblance.. I'm guessing better materials/quality though (hopefully)
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

happy.gif
AJ2011 quality 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

happy.gif
AJ2011 quality 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom