FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan XX3 WHITE/BLACK-ROYAL BLUE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

I hope that isnt black leather on the side...

nerd.gif
Upon second look.. (after reading your post).. it just very wellmay be black leather.. after seeing the HIGH SCHOOL KIDS' PE'S... THOSE had black leather on the side. .and the black looks the VERY SAME on themotorsport color way.. if that IS the case.. these (FOR ME).. go from INSTANT COP to E-ZZZZZ pass...

Whats soo good ab these white red 23s?
Is it leather or patent??
Noone knows do yall?
white part is leather like titaniums?? or not?

is it leather? If it is not leather, I think these are ugly...seriously...i got all 3 xx3s minus those expensive blue ones...(titanium s)
and I love em...allstars 4rd, stealth gray 2nd, stealth black 1st, white red 3rd....only if its leather...if its patent..theey dont deserve the time of day...
olympic 6s are gonna be the hottest shoe, and yall know that...hate on them just like peeps did the xx3, anyways
what ya think, carmines and oly6>white red anyday
is it leather or patent on the white red..noone knows?

This is one nice colorway indeed but seeing that's it's a motoroway color, I have doubts about it being released to the general public. It would bereally nice if it would though. I can see justified lineups for this colorway. Hopefully they send a few pairs to Canada as well but I'll wait to see ifthey make it a general release. Nonetheless, great colorway!

Take those pics of the Titaniums down. They look too good in that pic. I don't have the money to just drop however many G's those things cost now, soI'm trying to pretend they don't exist

i know there's been a lot of talk about the type of release...but we haven't received a firm release date yet...have we?

yeah leather on the side panel absolutely destroys this shoe. In fact, its the difference between wanting a pair of XX3s or not giving them a second glance. Weneed more tumbled leather toe-boxes

Back
Top Bottom