FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan XX3 WHITE/BLACK-ROYAL BLUE

my money is on a very limited release.. i can almost count on that. get that camping gear ready.. cause if it drop in the summer its gonna be a LONG line trust

they are pretty nice getting kind of repetative with the patent toes What does it mean when it says DNA stiching

These are releasing in October, colorway is 011.

my money is on a very limited release.. i can almost count on that. get that camping gear ready.. cause if it drop in the summer its gonna be a LONG line trust
Don't think they are limited, should be a GR. My reasoning is they are available for booking in Canada, and we ussually don't see thelimited stuff avaiable for booking.

thye are def nice im just waiting for more pics, and it looks like we are going to see alot of those wicked 23s from the mag if we are getting these, qs afterqs

so the release type will be like the allstar XX3s? This is a really nice colorway.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

Those look nice. Remind me of the Flint 13s. Would like to have these but they will probably be more limited than the Titaniums.

yea........right....lets be serious here...

Originally Posted by HMack007

Asia exclusive. Watch. Im sayin it first............

Just an angry shoe heads assumption

you just jinxed it. watch it come with a numbered jordan brand motorcycle helmet, with a visor that plays jordan highlights 24/7.

nice and if theres that sllllllllllllim chance that they release im afraid of the riots that will arise
laugh.gif

Can someone do a photoshop of the Titaniums or White/Stealths to make them look like these just so we can get a better idea of the color placement? Thanks. Iknow a lot of you have seen better pictures of these in person.

^^ we SERIOUSLY NEED BP for that... PO , ROCK = Can one of you guys get ahold of him and ask him to PS these for us since he did the most SICKEST and INSANEjob on the BRON V's... Im gettin excited just thinkin bout what BP can do for these

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

These are releasing in October, colorway is 011.

Don't think they are limited, should be a GR. My reasoning is they are available for booking in Canada, and we ussually don't see the limited stuff avaiable for booking.

I'm hoping that's the case. Best XX3 colorway by far.

Back
Top Bottom