FIRST LOOK: Air Jordan XX3 WHITE/BLACK-ROYAL BLUE

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

low tops excluded i honestly cannot pick one favorite xx3 color over another.............since that first xx3 leaked black and white post i been sayin the xx3 is the ONLY jordan that is good looking since the vii, between vii and xx3 is nothin but JUNK....the xx3? a freakin revelation son!

That's crazy talk if you don't put XI THRU XIII in there. Honestly. The XI is one of the very best Jordans ever manufactured.

However, I agree about the XX3. ALL XX3s are smoking! ALL of them!

Very nice.
pimp.gif

Can someone, maybe who saw them more clearly in person, attempt to photoshop these so we can get a better idea of color and material placement?

eek.gif
this is my favorite colorway of jordans. i have been fiendin for a black/blue colorway of XX3 for so long. this is like a prayer answered. i WILL copthese
pimp.gif
i'm such a sucker for blue jordans

A very nice model of the XX3.....I loved them on sight when i saw pictures...
For those wondering, these WILL release, RD month should be November, and it isn't a GR.....Sorry.

I mean what can i say, Gentry LOVES the hype these type of releases create!

PO

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^Thanks for the info as always, PO. Just tell me this: Are they gonna be Titanium limited?
I don't think so...I would go along the route of Grape V Limited i assume... The sheets didn't state it so it's a normal LS or Quickstrike.PO

What about the other XX3s? There is another one to release with the University Blue, I believe. Any info on those?

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by willsndvl

^Thanks for the info as always, PO. Just tell me this: Are they gonna be Titanium limited?
I don't think so...I would go along the route of Grape V Limited i assume... The sheets didn't state it so it's a normal LS or Quickstrike. PO

Sorry for my ignorance, is this more or less limited than the All-Star XX3s?? Or Flip 3s??

at first i didnt like the xxiii's. but with each colorway that has released, i've gotten closer and closer to coppin a pair

For those wondering, these WILL release, RD month should be November, and it isn't a GR.....Sorry.

I mean what can i say, Gentry LOVES the hype these type of releases create!
A middle aged hypebeast? Dude is pathetic. This lil "talk about myself" session, his lil Sole mag spread, and just the overalldirection of JB over the past 3 to 4 years says a lot about this dudes character. Corny %+#.
grin.gif

So were those weak %+# white/stealths the last GR mid?

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

Poor mans version of the titaniums...

Too true. They release the Titaniums as very very limited shoes, then they do a backpedal and create a more widely available shoe which looks prettysimilar.

Is this how you're protecting collectors Gentry?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

YES! THANK YOU for the pics!

Haven't yet bought a pair of the XX3s because of all the rumors on here of another blue colorway coming out.

I'm likely getting myself 2 pairs...maybe 3?
devil.gif

these are def not the poor mans version or the titaniums...they look way better IMO and its not bc I dont have a pair of titaniums either--i could just get oneoff of ebay if i wanted them but now I dont need to pay reseller prices for them as these look cleaner than them! and why are poeple saying its a winterquickstrike when the top of the slide says summer 2008?

Yeah a must have. Those will "match" with so many outfits. Plus being a previous sportbiker I got to represent! Nice and clean colorway for sure.

That one guy said these are gonna be released in the winter along with 2 other quickstrike 23's...any legitimacy to this? These are by far the hottest23's..

Have to see more pics later, but you know what I'm coppin all the colorways for the xx3 this year
smile.gif
2-3 pairs each!

Back
Top Bottom