FIRST LOOK: AIR MAX 95 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

check this out for the lebrons at 21 mercer

i guess part of the crowd is there for the DB 95's also

found this pic off twitter not my pic

Last edited:
they dont have to fix anything, they've been posting sneakers every day no problem. Watch, they'll pull a JJ for the corks and say their shipment to sell online went to a store and their sold out or some garbage.

Wow nice shoe. First time seeing it today. If its still available when I wake up ill pick up

i have to agree with you but its a new age where every somewhat hyped shoe sells out
Thats true but i thought these woulda had a chance at not selling out in seconds what with 95s not being too popular, the lebrons deflecting attention away from these & ppl saving their money for next week.

Thats true but i thought these woulda had a chance at not selling out in seconds what with 95s not being too popular, the lebrons deflecting attention away from these & ppl saving their money for next week.
Next week?

they dont have to fix anything, they've been posting sneakers every day no problem. Watch, they'll pull a JJ for the corks and say their shipment to sell online went to a store and their sold out or some garbage.
Dude, wtf is a "JJ'? lol

Back
Top Bottom