FIRST LOOK: AIR MAX 95 DOERNBECHER CHARITY

If the new date is any time after the 13th then nike just trying to generate more hype so these can sell out in seconds and drive up the hype for the rest of the non-jordan db releases.
u nailed... they were concerned that the hype wasn't big enough to sell out as fast as they wanted it to... and create the image they were looking for

Anything Doernbecher these days has hype. I'm assuming you guys haven't seen prices for the free run 2s that released last year?

i was there on twitter refreshing for 40 minutes straight like a maniac before they pulled this joke

i thought these sold out like the denim revis and then they were going to post the tweet. oh well at least i got the zig zags. 
grin.gif

i was there on twitter refreshing for 40 minutes straight like a maniac before they pulled this joke

im with you. i got hazelnut lebrons and expected these to post any minute after that. after waiting for a hour or so, i saw that delayed release date post and went back to sleep :smh:

Working nights ftw. Perfect time for me to wake up, try to scoop, and go back to sleep before I have to go to work. :smokin

Ima come in "late" for work on Friday. I can't pass on these after missing out on them when they first released.

Back
Top Bottom