First Look: AJ XX3 Novelty Jacket ($400)

EDIT: My bad. I forgot about the XX3 post. Please disregard and lock.

Thought I'd share this with yall. 100% Lambskin Leather
zwfc6o.jpg

rr1nia.jpg

Doesn't look like the cut was done right. The argyle print on the shoulders has to go as well.

THAT IS ONE LUXURIOUS LOOKING JACKET!!

400? id rather buy toilet paper for a year. Itll last longer (flush)

looks more like an old-school biker jacket... not interested in it as much as in the shoes..

i don't understand why JB thinks they can release average products like this and put a crazy price tag on it. does anyone ever buy this stuff?

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i don't understand why JB thinks they can release average products like this and put a crazy price tag on it. does anyone ever buy this stuff?

cosign. JB is out of control when it comes to pricing 'luxury' clothing

They have it with red accents as well.
53142010_z.jpg

Tell the cold to take a hike, and suit up in the Jordan AJ XX3 Novelty Jacket. Warm and comfortable, this motorcycle-inspired jacket is fully lined with leather and features a snap-close collar, zip-close front welt pockets and zip-close cuffs with pop gussets. There is color-contrast piecing at the sleeves and waist, with tonal embroidered argyle patterns at the shoulders. Embroidered bar tacks are above the sleeve zippers and upper back neck, along with an embroidered Jumpman design trademark at the left chest and center back. Made of 100% leather. Imported.

You guys complain too much about the price when you guys know that this will be on sale at Eastbay for around half off a couple of months from now. Alsofrom experience, JB clothing is actually well made and if this is in fact Lambskin, then it should be of good quality as well. The price actually isn'tthat bad, if this were made by Gucci it would cost $2k-$3k. Sure you're paying for the brand but not as bad as other brands out there. What brand outthere, a well-known brand, sells a lambskin jacket that looks good with good design for considerably cheaper price?

It clearly looks to be inspired by JB Motorsports. I didn't even know the jacket was meant for casual wear. IMO it's down-right ugly. The"23" on the back, and frankly on the shoe, kill me.

^ yeah, it's not my style but I thought it was okay until I saw the big 23 on the back. That is just cheap looking.

[quoteThey have it with red accents as well.[/quote]
Nope. That was the sample picture. The one I posted is the released version.

Not bad...but lambskin leather or not, Def. not worth the $400. I understand its a leather coat but come on!

Originally Posted by Meloman1523

Not bad...but lambskin leather or not, Def. not worth the $400. I understand its a leather coat but come on!

Just curious, where do you guys buy your leather jackets from? Other than mall stores like Wilson's Leathers, which still sells lambskin leatherjackets for around $250-$400, I don't see much leather jackets go for that much less, especially lambskin. Most leather jacket stores sells their own brandleather jackets for $150-$200+, and that's a basic leather jacket, which is probably very low quality.

Aint really feeling that, I know someone gonna buy it though, maybe if they cut the price in half it would attract more buyers

Back
Top Bottom