FIRST LOOK: Jordan Brand Fall '10 Footwear Lookbook

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Pass on everything except the retro 9's

pimp.gif

Is it me or does that look like high quility leather on those obsidian 12 fusions,those might be the first fusions i might think about buying cause that leather on them look like its on point,i hate fusions with a passion but i cant stop looking at those obsidians though,there an eye catcher cause JB chose to use the right material on them,and whats even sadder is that JB has the nerve to finally use good quility materials on a shoe,but they decided to use them on a fusion,now if only somebody at JB can convince everybody over there to use these same materials on the retro,s also,i doubt they ever will though,i think the people over at JB is so messed up in there decision making that they know that we want high quility materials like they use to make there shoes with,that there going to use the good materials on shoes that we dont like[fusions,team jordans] so they can become popular like the retros,and then theyll keep using the cheap materials on retros cause they know people are so thirsty fr them that they will buy them no matter what.

AirUpHere23 wrote:
The IX's are the only kicks worth copping off that list IMO.

AGREE.

The WHITE / BLACK / RED IXs are going to be copped for sure.

Still 50/50 on them CITRUS joints.

how come they never release info on the stuff people want info on like if cool grey XIs are in the lineup or when cement 3s are out? everyone exspects the usual sale rack crp from JB to make up the numbers but how about some decent info on the good stuff?

Not sure but i think they didnt show the Cool Grey 11,or Cement 3 on this list because the release dates are so far away from now,but i could be wrong also.

JB needs to keep the elephant print to the shoes that originally had them and quit just slapping it on wack shoes to sell them. SMH

Fail 2010 Lookbook.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

how come they never release info on the stuff people want info on like if cool grey XIs are in the lineup or when cement 3s are out? everyone exspects the usual sale rack crp from JB to make up the numbers but how about some decent info on the good stuff?

Because JB is all about giving us as little as possible, squeezing every last cent out of old designs.

People want VIs?

Mash them into a 'new' shoe with the AF1, push the actual VI back a year, build more hype.

Once the hype is built they can charge more for the shoe, cut corners on the materials used.

Back
Top Bottom