First Look: Jordan V release 2011 via The Shoe Game.

Funny how JB uses the rubber while midsole on those Sample 3's, but then release a painted midsole to the public.
grin.gif

Funny how JB uses the rubber while midsole on those Sample 3's, but then release a painted midsole to the public.
grin.gif

Looks like 2010 was a year of crap CW VIs.

This year JB is out to butcher the Vs. Bravo

Looks like 2010 was a year of crap CW VIs.

This year JB is out to butcher the Vs. Bravo

If thats PL Thats gonna be an easy pass. I do like the red/blue/white colorway but wouldn't cop at retail even if it wasn't PL.

If thats PL Thats gonna be an easy pass. I do like the red/blue/white colorway but wouldn't cop at retail even if it wasn't PL.

they look like fusions with the splattered "teeth" and especially the PL.
sick.gif
this is no surprise, however. i hate pretty much all non-OG c/w jordan releases, but that's just me.

they look like fusions with the splattered "teeth" and especially the PL.
sick.gif
this is no surprise, however. i hate pretty much all non-OG c/w jordan releases, but that's just me.

Kinda reminds me of the 60 plus pistons with the splattered fire on the midsole. They'll be easy to keep clean though with the PL, but ill prob pass...unless I catch a 50 and just rock em on rainy days.

Kinda reminds me of the 60 plus pistons with the splattered fire on the midsole. They'll be easy to keep clean though with the PL, but ill prob pass...unless I catch a 50 and just rock em on rainy days.

Back
Top Bottom