343nmvp.jpg

faqy40.jpg

34t4chh.jpg

zine4n.jpg

snh2x5.jpg

117a1ra.jpg

2dsk511.jpg

rmtxk3.jpg

These are pretty much like the HOA AM1's like you stated, but the side panels are madefrom the flywire(ala Hyperdunks). So, needless to say, these are super light!

damn i can finally get a pair of neon uptempos! everything looks good, i want at least 75% of everything up there lol

so....NIKE....2010 for some total air pillars?!? HMMMMMMM????

Neon uptempos prob will get for retail, ill see what the hype is like. Only other ones that i like are the ultramarine 180s, and if i decide to get them, illwait to get them on sale.

Damnit...Damnit...Damnit....I keep telling myself that Im going to stop buying kicks after the Purple foams.

Bos, Navy Uptempos, AM1s, 180s, those 180 lookin SIs look like they might be nice too, edit..Blackout Pennys, Trainer IIIs. [AM/PM]Too much good stuff[/AM/PM]

Thanks for the pics Cincy.
smokin.gif

I did mention in a few postes that the uptempo max's were gonna be droppin next yr...good to finally get a pic and two cw's is a def. Good look...lordhave mercy on me and allow me to have a job by the end of this weekend....Bo's, structures, and tailwinds are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i literally scrunched my face when i saw black out penny 2s....black midsole?....if they keep the side being 3m...and have 3m on the pull loops and the logo onthe tongue...i could see it as a cop...

What's with the Tailwinds having two different colors on the mudguard?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

So many dope shoes for next year though...

lots of goodies. but damn, im trying to slow down on buying shoes. i'll probably get the neon uptempos if they're on clearance

Back
Top Bottom