*** First Look: Nike Fall '09 ***

UPTEMPOS YEEEEEEEE

09 is gonna be a great year.. yes.. yes indeed
pimp.gif

UPTEMPOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS

THE HUNT FOR CLOSE TO RETAIL PRICE IS OVER!!! I WILL WAIT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

i really wish they will scrap the white/navy uptempos and give us the black/silvers again!! OMG that would make my life complete

i like what i see. and what i mean by that is nothing i will have to pay retail for. all of these will be on sale. uptempos, medicine balls and maaaaybetrainer sc.

None of those tailwinds look as good as the CW that just dropped. They need to retire the Sturctures, they already ruined that shoe last year. And is thatreally a pair of Terminator hybrids with a free sole? I hope they don't actually go through with production on those. Oh and black Peny II's? CWdoesn't do the shoe justice. None of the BW's look interesting.

On the bright side, those Uptempos with the neon green look nice, even though I'm not a huge fan of the sneaker. The AM1's could be nice, thewhite/grey 97's are OK, they could have used maybe one minimal color like an orange or green or red or something. I'm also not a fan of the AT seriesmyself, but I know a lot of people have been waiting for ATIII's, so that's cool to see. Same with the Bo trainers.

I almost shed a tear. FINALLY I can have some Reggie Miller Uptempo's. The Bo's will be mine as well.......

Back
Top Bottom