First Look: Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite

Via SneakerFiles

First look at the Nike LeBron 9 PS Elite (retails for $250).

LeBron-9-P-S-Elite-First-Look-1.jpg

LeBron-9-P-S-Elite-First-Look-4.jpg

Looks like these have the same 180 + zoom setup as the regular 9s. Wondering what's gonna make these so "elite"

a 360 sole with zoom within the air max can. plus im dont think is this going to be the finished product.

Interesting, since we've seen these already as the overall prototype for the 9. Not seeing 250's worth of sneaker(based on looks) but I like the look. Reminds me of like an modern day batman or spiderman lurking in the shadows punching people just cause he can. Remember they have that mint candy, Miami vice, colorway coming out so at least one of these will sell for MSRP.

They've left off the swoosh????

Interesting. I need to see another color scheme, but I am not paying two fiddy for a pair of hoops shoes.

They dead look like boots, but i'm highly sure thats not how the shoe will look like when the finish product appears.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Looks like these have the same 180 + zoom setup as the regular 9s. Wondering what's gonna make these so "elite"
The fact Lebron name is on it and the word 'Elite'. 
Easy pass. $250 for a pair of shoes is ridiculous. These look like ACG lumbarjack boots. 

i also see the air bakin, the ankle collar did it

i hope they go for something similar to this design for the final, i like it, although i dont see myself paying 250 retail for ANYTHING in the near future, so i guess these will be nice to look at when i go in the store.

Back
Top Bottom