First Look : Nike McFly Hypermax

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by DJ SNEAKERHEAD90

SKINNY JEANS WITH HYPERFLIGHTS U NEED SOME BAGGY RED MONKEY OR YORIPIKO JEANS TO WEAR WITH THOSE SNEAKERS
Red Monkey? Seriously?

WE DONT WEAR TIGHT CLOTHES WWW.TOGGED.COM http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/LOUIERANKIN/?action=view&current=news-2-1.jpg http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/LOUIERANKIN/?action=view&current=darren-dj.jpg http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/LOUIERANKIN/?action=view&current=star-trooper.jpg

Ewwwwwwww............
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Another one of these kinda releases
Was this for the McFly HDs? I wasn't a fan of any HD, but these have me interested. I don't do campouts, maybe a 3-4 hour line up, butthat's it.

Ah well, I can admire pictures if I don't get them.

mann i hope these dont release all super-exclusively cuz the closest big city to me in Atlanta and its a 100 miles feom here
frown.gif

those pics are for something else. I think the kobe HD correct me if I am wrong. that or a some type of JB release.

I've heard from two seperate people now who always give me solid info that these will NOT BE VERY LIMITED when they drop. A lot closer to a GR compared tothe supposed only 350 pairs of Mcfly HD's. Seems like whoever wants these should be able to scoop them up without a lot of trouble. Great news since thatwill keep beasts and the greedy resellers away since there won't be much profit margin and the beasts never seem to care about stuff everyone can get.

I liked these a lot when i first saw them but if they are close to a GR i will for sure get one to rock and one to hoop regardless of the lack of flywire.

Thanks for the info Manglor, hopefully they are similar to a GR.

I also would love a pair to hoop in.

Originally Posted by Manglor

I've heard from two seperate people now who always give me solid info that these will NOT BE VERY LIMITED when they drop. A lot closer to a GR compared to the supposed only 350 pairs of Mcfly HD's. Seems like whoever wants these should be able to scoop them up without a lot of trouble. Great news since that will keep beasts and the greedy resellers away since there won't be much profit margin and the beasts never seem to care about stuff everyone can get.

I liked these a lot when i first saw them but if they are close to a GR i will for sure get one to rock and one to hoop regardless of the lack of flywire.

2natuky.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

so limited as the mcfly hyperdunk? if so forget it. lol
some people don't read past the first post.

Anyway, hopefully this news is true
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

I've heard from two seperate people now who always give me solid info that these will NOT BE VERY LIMITED when they drop. A lot closer to a GR compared to the supposed only 350 pairs of Mcfly HD's. Seems like whoever wants these should be able to scoop them up without a lot of trouble. Great news since that will keep beasts and the greedy resellers away since there won't be much profit margin and the beasts never seem to care about stuff everyone can get.

laugh.gif

if i can get at least one, ill be satisfied

if i dont, im not gonna kick rocks or anything. thats the way she goes, right?

manglor's info makes me confident ill get at least one though

Clean to bad it will be pretty limited and most people won't be able to cop for retail

Back
Top Bottom