FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Looking like Oregon Foam prices right now on EB when they first released. Alot of bidders in the $800 + range.

Made a rookie mistake and tried for a size 11 knowing damn well there are way less than those than sizes 9-10.5...

Last edited:
When I finally got on the page too buy, they had all szs still but would not let me add any szs too cart.

Your cards got declined because they were sold out before you hit check out.

A lot of people using debit got declined. I think certain banks just dont think supreme is a valid seller or something

good looking out to the dude that couldn't stop talking about captchas. I knew I shoulda copped that bot....

Autofill helped me out with on the billing info except the state(had to add it manually) that probably cost me. oh well size 9 is pretty common so chances weren't that good.

a 10.5 just popped back up.. Tried to add but the add button wasnt working.. Thats my only complaint about the site.. Alot of the time I was clicking on the links or add and nothing was happening.. Like it wasnt registering tghe click smh.. Anybody else have that problem

good looking out to the dude that couldn't stop talking about captchas. I knew I shoulda copped that bot....
where is he know tho...talkin all that BS...SMH
mean.gif

a 10.5 just popped back up.. Tried to add but the add button wasnt working.. Thats my only complaint about the site.. Alot of the time I was clicking on the links or add and nothing was happening.. Like it wasnt registering tghe click smh.. Anybody else have that problem

Yup.

SUPREME HAS NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CRASHED ****UUUUUUUUU ALREADYYYYYYYYYY GEEEEEEZ AND I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE A BOT EVEN IF THEIR IS A WRENCH YOU WILL GET TO THE WRENCH ALOT FASTER THAN FOOLS WHO ARE GONNA TRY MANUALLY. DONT LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT KEEPS ENCOURAGING YOU NOT TO USE BOTS. HE IS DOING THAT BECAUSE HE THINKS IT WILL MAKE HIS COP EASIER OR HE IS JUST AN IDIOT BECAUSE THE MORE PEOPLE HE HELPS THE MORE HIS CHANCES DECREASE.
shoutout to all you ****boys that didnt listen... i got my pairs while all of you prepared for a site that never crashed with countless sought after releases over the years to crash now and a site to use captcha for a sneaker release other than nike. there will be more anyay...

i got cart jacked multiple times for BOTH colorways sz 11. then finally i was able to get an order thru for the red foams tank top. |I

Back
Top Bottom