FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

shoutout to all you ****boys that didnt listen... i got my pairs while all of you prepared for a site that never crashed with countless sought after releases over the years to crash now and a site to use captcha for a sneaker release other than nike. there will be more anyay...
Why are you so angry ? 
roll.gif

shoutout to all you ****boys that didnt listen... i got my pairs while all of you prepared for a site that never crashed with countless sought after releases over the years to crash now and a site to use captcha for a sneaker release other than nike. there will be more anyay...
I told everyone that Captcha crap was BS. All the BOTS WON.

Check out twitter SMH, props to the manual Assassins though. On to the NEXT.

Why are you so angry ? 
roll.gif
lol not angry. dudes just had the nerve to inbox me calling me dumb and saying that supreme will use captcha and unless i have any solid proof they wont i need to shutup. this is going out to them.

lol not angry. dudes just had the nerve to inbox me calling me dumb and saying that supreme will use captcha and unless i have any solid proof they wont i need to shutup. this is going out to them.
thats NT for ya.

nthat.gif

Congrats..

Anyone at Supreme LA?

Why did I have to go for a size 11? :smh:

Oh well, I guess I'll just get more of what I really wanted which is the Coves & Mints this weekend...

There basic necessities you should have when buying shoes:

1)Page Monitors

2)Autofill

3)An account on the website if possible to store info

You should also take 5 min to practice going through the checkout process. Whether you bought something from Supreme in the past or not, if you navigated their site and paid attention to the layout, you can see everything. 

1)Page Monitors

2)Autofill

You should also take 5 min to practice going through the checkout process. Whether you bought something from Supreme in the past or not, if you navigated their site and paid attention to the layout, you can see everything. 
Basically.

1)Page Monitors
2)Autofill

Even with all this ammo, Just watch out for debit card declines fml :smh:

Congrats to all the NT Fam who copped! Some bitter folks in here but let's be glad some people copped without a bot.

1)Page Monitors

2)Autofill

4)Parent's Credit Card

Back
Top Bottom