FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

The Ebay resell prices  
alien.gif

Last edited:
roll.gif
 pulled an okie dokie at 11 and ignored my page monitors till I saw the little tab for shoes and added just the first size I saw and didn't let me add from then on out

Not gonna lie I thought they would use captcha, simply because icysole is a reliable source but hey we're all wrong sometimes, congrats to all who go through, Saturday is gonna be the REAL release for me

I think I'm the only one who scored and didn't use auto-fill. :lol: i must have cleared cache/cookies a while back and wiped my info. I manually typed in everything and got a black pair sz 9. :smokin

Next time use the force.

no i typed everything out too . . .Size 10 in BLACK

Very easy cop, my card declined 3 times before it went through, hopefully they dont cancel.

i went after red just cuz everyone was saying they wanted black, i was cool with either

WTF, they just updated with some more pairs and I think I was able to a cop a 9.5 in black??? i hope it's legit. lol

I did the same, I've been refreshing since 10am and I took a 5 minute break from my laptop and they throw more sizes up? This release is not my friend :smh:

Back
Top Bottom