FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

damb. you got me 
frown.gif

Your order has been successfully processed and fulfilled today, Apr 03 at 16:22 EST. It will be shipped via UPS Ground.
Happy for you dude. But you need to chill if people have questions about shipping it isn't a big deal. Enjoy your foamposites, I will enjoy mine as well

I can't pay more than $650 for these, which means I might just never get them. And to think I thought I was swift. I've gotten everything I ever tried to cop from Supreme besides these and the PCL hoodie. :frown:

Congrats to those that copped, even the dirty resellers.

1ST POST! after reading alot of threads these past couple yrs, might as well join the talk now! anyways, im order# 637 w/ a check out at 11:03 est.. No shipping info yet.. Think we good tho since alot of cancellations happened yesterday.. havent read anything today.. First cop of some limited joints online too! Finally the Sneaker Gods have given me a break!

the prices currently hitting over 1.2k...wondering what are the chances for these to release in nikestore....

632 here but nothing yet... Mid to upper 632. Hopefully soon. Charge is pending on my CC account.

the prices currently hitting over 1.2k...wondering what are the chances for these to release in nikestore....
lol prices are steady at 700-800 on ebay and when you take out seller fees and shipping. Most people are getting 600 to 700 tops. Pairs on facebook have been around 600-650 seen a couple sellers settle for 500-550. Where are you getting 1200 from besides flight club lol. Most pairs havent even hit the market yet...

Last edited:

lol prices are steady at 700-800 on ebay and when you take out seller fees and shipping. Most people are getting 600 to 700 tops. Pairs on facebook have been around 600-650 seen a couple sellers settle for 500-550. Where are you getting 1200 from besides flight club lol. Most pairs havent even hit the market yet...
unfortunately here, and this is just a small sample. note that these are prices in euros....

can you find me a size 11.5 with 500-550? i cannot see it........

Not much will change. This isn't a Nike.com release with possible restocks, etc.... Prices might dip a little bit, but will jump as pairs dry up.

Not trying to hype anything up, just stating what I think will happen.

IMO if you really want a pair, don't wait too long to scoop.

I wasn't planning on all the orders shipping but they did.
same card same address? same card different address? different card same address? different card different address? 
laugh.gif

Only curious because my friend ordered 2 pairs under the same everything and it shipped. Meanwhile I couldn't even add the red ones to cart at all.

Back
Top Bottom