FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Not much will change. This isn't a Nike.com release with possible restocks, etc.... Prices might dip a little bit, but will jump as pairs dry up.

Not trying to hype anything up, just stating what I think will happen.

IMO if you really want a pair, don't wait too long to scoop.

This.

Said this a few days ago, nows the time to buy. Once pairs starting get unDS, that's it. Look what happened to the dunks in 2012

Crazy how people got multiple orders and i didn't even get one
laugh.gif
  i had them in my cart  right when it hit 10:59.. that's the way it goes tho.. you win some you lose some

Last edited:

Crazy how people got multiple orders and i didn't even get one
laugh.gif
  i had them in my cart at right when it hit 10:59.. that's the way it goes tho.. you win some you lose some
^^Same here smh, If i can get a pair asics tomorrow i'll be cool

I can't believe so many people think these are actually going to hit NDC. This has NEVER happened with any supreme release.

The powers of bots. 
The powers of SOME bots... I can almost guarantee you that most of the guys that wanted these had a bot and tried as well, but came up short. Its more than just bots for the people that got multiples. Same on NDC releases, this whole shoe thing is past ridiculous trying to buy on release day. Its just plain sad now

i remember before i go about an hour before store opened and if they didnt have my size i could of still go from store to store until i find my size

im not sure if its true but my friend told me that it was either nike.com or nike twitter now can tell if your used a bot or not and your order will be cancelled if so. Can anyone confirm?

Looks like random sizes are restocking. Just copped a pair of the Reds in my size :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom