FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Supreme foamposite thread- Seems approriate to ask about trades in said forum...... But I guess everyone asking about shipping and tracking is Ok? Like we havent been stuff online for years? Like this the persons first purchase. lol But people part of the community cant inquire about something that is beneficial to but parties? I guess FLEX
Asking about tracking on an order you placed from a website isn't the same as trading between members....

If you don't like it that much, there's plenty of other forums, or Facebook groups or whatever you can go to instead... We won't miss you. I promise.

its all good dubs... I did what he asked me to do.

Yep another tracking comment. My tracking I got early Friday is finally track able. Now it says label created. #633xxx from Thursday 11edt drop. Good luck with your pairs guys. The shoes are moving just really slow.

Last edited:
i'm waiting for someone to post that they got tracking from fridays orders 
nerd.gif

Prices are going to drop heavily in the next few days, so feast while you can.

I see these going between $500-600 next week or so and then back up to the $900 range and up.

Yup as everyone is receiving their pairs the market will be flooded and dudes will be selling for the low.

Then prices will rise to prolly around 800 maybe 900.

Back
Top Bottom