FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

Patience. Most, if not all, of the tracking numbers are going to start having activity tomorrow. That's very typical of supreme shipping unless your in NY or close by states.

man these look good on feet... hoping to get tracking tomorrow from the pairs that popped up on friday
Has anyone got tracking for the restock on Friday yet? I don't think I've seen anyone mention it.. I know I'm probably speaking to soon, just curious. I still haven't got shipping conf from my order placed on Thursday so..

Last edited:
Ok... Another question. Dudes that have shipping info, and ups hasn't updated yet... What's your bank/cc lookin like? Mine is still under temporary authorizations.

Same. Mine is still a pending transaction.

I haven't gotten shipping confirmation.....I got mine order in Thursday. =(
i got all 5 of my order with tracking numbers.  All my red ones have shipped but my black pair still doesn't show any shipping updates which lead me to beleive it wasnt picked up by ups friday. I'm drunk and the undertaker lost today fml

5 ? 
eek.gif

The tracking on my shorts from Thursday just says that the label has been created. No pickup or movement yet. My order from the Friday restock still hasn't shipped.

Back
Top Bottom